Donaldson or Baldwin equivalent hydro filter

/ Donaldson or Baldwin equivalent hydro filter #1  

jacain

Silver Member
Tractor
Ford 2600 Ford 3910
Does anyone know the part number for.a Donaldson or Baldwin equivalent? Ford dealer is somewhat out of the way, but there are big truck service centers near my work. This would be the hydraulic filter that's under the left floor board on a 83 3910. Also, has anyone used a Baldwin or Donaldson filter in place of the CNH filter? What is your opinion of it? Thanks in advance for any insight.

Justin

/ Donaldson or Baldwin equivalent hydro filter
The filter I have is over 6 inches long. I looked the CNH part number up (84518613) and it says it's compatible with my tractor (obviously). When I search by tractor model number on the nh site or Wix site it gives me a filter much shorter than that. Just thinking about getting the longer Wix equivalent from Napa since it's on the way home. What do you guys think?

/ Donaldson or Baldwin equivalent hydro filter #3  
you know Ford doesn't make filters, Wix, Donaldson or Baldwin are all great filters, Ford had two different lenghts as the filter was used under the step, and also on the engine mounted pump. One was longer that the other but the shorter could be used in both locations

/ Donaldson or Baldwin equivalent hydro filter #4  
you know Ford doesn't make filters, Wix, Donaldson or Baldwin are all great filters, Ford had two different lenghts as the filter was used under the step, and also on the engine mounted pump. One was longer that the other but the shorter could be used in both locations

Actually the longer can also be used in both locations so long as the tractor does NOT have an horizontal exhaust system. Fleetguard has a cross to the shorter one for sure and probably the longer one, too.

/ Donaldson or Baldwin equivalent hydro filter
Actually the longer can also be used in both locations so long as the tractor does NOT have an horizontal exhaust system. Fleetguard has a cross to the shorter one for sure and probably the longer one, too.
I've got the horizontal exhaust. Rick do you prefer the Fleetgaurd over the Wix?

20160829_203431.jpeg

20160829_203423.jpeg

/ Donaldson or Baldwin equivalent hydro filter #6  
I worked at Donaldson 12 years, they offer some of the best quality you'll find world wide.

LM