TC30 ga problems

/ TC30 ga problems #1  

double hunter

Gold Member
Tractor
Ford 1715
2005 TC30, the fuel ga and temp just quit working, what would be common to these two if any,,any help will be greatly appreciated

/ TC30 ga problems #3  
Could be bad ground Could be also gauges are shot . My 2003 TC 30 fuel gauge died around the 300 hour mark , couple of months out of warranty . Temp gauge shortly there after . Took dash apart to access fuel gauge . Fuel gauge is maybe 1+" high by 1.5+" wide , there abouts anyway . What fails is this little spring that moves the needle as the resistance builds or lowers with fuel filling or dropping . Cost at N.H. for gauge = ???? $587.82

Why ?? When Mine went out , is was $100+ Just for the fuel gauge or the temp gauge . Apparently now You cannot order just the gauge . Entire remanufactored instrument cluster is required ? That what I am pulling up on Messicks anyway ??

What I did was a lot flipping cheaper . Bought a good automotive fuel gauge and have it and a temp gauge mounted in a little box for now , ( or Forever for that matter , been like that for almost 10 years and everyone who uses the tractor is use to it now ) . Have a piece of Smooth Diamond plate that I have drawing and working on for a couple of years now to make a custom instrument cluster , that would mount right were the factory one does .

Good luck :thumbsup:

Fred H.

/ TC30 ga problems #4  
Have you checked the fuses?

/ TC30 ga problems #5