Loader 260TL vs. 270TL Loader Towers

/ 260TL vs. 270TL Loader Towers #1  

MNTC45

Tractor
TC45
Hi Guys,

I'm new to the site and from what I can tell, this is the place to be to learn about tractors. I grew up on a dairy farm in MN and can honestly say that I would not change that with anything in the world. I've been away from farming for a long time but recently purchased a used TC45. I'm attempting to mount a loader on it, and I'm trying to compare some tower dimensions between the 270TL and the 260TL. Can someone who has access to a 260TL loader give me dimensions of the tower as shown on my drawing? (see attached) Tape measure dimensions are perfectly fine for what I'm doing. Thanks - Fran

Attachments

• LOADER TOWER ARM.JPG
    LOADER TOWER ARM.JPG
    52.4 KB · Views: 160
   / 260TL vs. 270TL Loader Towers #2  
Have you purchased a loader yet? I'm considering similar projects as I search for a tractor and there are a bunch of 270TL's around for really low cost.. Please post if you have any pictures of brackets being made, etc..

Dan

/ 260TL vs. 270TL Loader Towers #3  
I bought a 2008 T2320, same as TC 45, that was loader ready. I bought a TL270 loader and everything fit perfect except the cam lock pin. I drill holes and added two 3/4 bolts and used the loader until I found a TL250 loader and it fit 100%. All I know about the TL260 is that it is intended for the super steer models.