TC33D won't move

/ TC33D won't move #1  

bowhuntelk

Tractor
1999 New Holland TC33D
So I picked up a 1999 TC33D this winter I plowed a ton of snow here in Eastern WA. One day after plowing the drive I went in to the house for lunch when I came out the tractor wouldn't move. I looked it over and found nothing out of the ordinary. Came back about two hours later tractor worked fine. The next day went out to dig the wife's car out and it stopped moving again. It pushed into the shop and change all filters and fluids. Looked at all linkages associated with the HST found no issues. FEL works great, both PTO shafts work fine, so where do I go from here I guys

Last edited:
   / TC33D won't move #2  
Just a thought, but check to see if the range selector is in the right spot (H,M,L). I don't have a HST, but I knock my range selector for my shuttle shift with my giant feet sometimes getting on and off.

/ TC33D won't move
I have move the range selection to all ranges and 4wd and 2wd and no change

/ TC33D won't move
So I have put test gauges on the access ports that are below the steering wheel Iam only getting 500 psi on the left port when pushing the drive pedal forward and 250 on the right when pushing the drive pedal reverse. Looking the the shop manual the only thing that I can think to look at is the charge pump relief valve, still have to drill out banjo bolt at filter house to check pressure there. Is there any other ideas out there