1986 Ford 1210 - 3PH pulses up/down slightly with heavy load

/ 1986 Ford 1210 - 3PH pulses up/down slightly with heavy load #11  
You can use both the 3 point and the loader at the same time. Turning the control screw "on" simply energizes the manifold block to send fluid to the loader controls.

I modified a small 90 degree screw driver to fit mine. It's tight with the lines hooked up.

/ 1986 Ford 1210 - 3PH pulses up/down slightly with heavy load
You can use both the 3 point and the loader at the same time. Turning the control screw "on" simply energizes the manifold block to send fluid to the loader controls.

I modified a small 90 degree screw driver to fit mine. It's tight with the lines hooked up.

What is the proper position for 3PH and loader operation, "lift linkage operation" or "hydraulic equipment operation"?

I wanted to provide an update on the 1210. We left it parked with the 3PH raised up and it basically stayed up for over a week. So I don't think we have any serious piston leakage issues. What we did find was that when the 3PH was raised all the way up the engine would labor due to the bypass valve being triggered. So we adjusted the 3PH feedback rod to make it a bit longer and now we can raise the 3PH hitch all the way up without sending the hydraulics into bypass.

/ 1986 Ford 1210 - 3PH pulses up/down slightly with heavy load #14  
Hi man you still have the ford1210 ? I want to put a loader on mine and I want to know where the hoses are attached to , I think they are attached to the manifold block the breaks , do you have any pictures available of the loader and the hoses. Thank you

Hi man you still have the ford1210 ? I want to put a loader on mine and I want to know where the hoses are attached to , I think they are attached to the manifold block the breaks , do you have any pictures available of the loader and the hoses. Thank you

Howdy. It is my brother that has the 1210. I'll ask him to send me some photos of where his loader hoses attach.

Howdy. It is my brother that has the 1210. I'll ask him to send me some photos of where his loader hoses attach.

/ 1986 Ford 1210 - 3PH pulses up/down slightly with heavy load #17  
excellent , I have the manual but it didn't help a lot . If you want a copy of the Manuel let me know . its 60 pages in total

excellent , I have the manual but it didn't help a lot . If you want a copy of the Manuel let me know . its 60 pages in total

I didn't forget about you. My brother has to go down to the barn and get the tractor out to take photos. I called him this morning to see what was happening and he promised to send me some in the next couple days.

Sorry for the delay. My brother JUST sent these to me today.

Attachments

• 2020-11-21_14-39-18.jpg
    2020-11-21_14-39-18.jpg
    185.8 KB · Views: 64
  • 2020-11-21_14-39-35.jpg
    2020-11-21_14-39-35.jpg
    194.4 KB · Views: 66