Oil & Fuel tn60a grease points?

/ tn60a grease points? #1  

tn60a

Tractor
tn60a, david brown 1200 kioti ck4010
Just picked up a tn60a the other day. Looking to figure out where all to grease on it. No operators manuals available near me that I can find in the next few days without being ordered by a dealer for $$$. For the moment I'm just changing all fluids and greasing. Does anyone have a list of all the zerks on the tn60a (2008) for me to look at for greasing?

/ tn60a grease points? #2  
I have a TN 55 (the predecessor, I think) of the TN60A. If you don't receive any responses in the next day or so, I will list the zerk locations on the TN 55.

Steve

/ tn60a grease points? #3  
Gotta love guys that can write a five figure check for a tractor but are too cheap to download an operators manual so they can use and maintain their purchase properly.

It's as if it is illegal to buy a manual for a used machine.

/ tn60a grease points?
Gotta love guys that can write a five figure check for a tractor but are too cheap to download an operators manual so they can use and maintain their purchase properly.

It's as if it is illegal to buy a manual for a used machine.

Do you have access to websites I dont? I cant find a single place that offers a digital copy (at all) or for that matter a paper copy I can get on a weekend, paid or free.

/ tn60a grease points?
Found it for $53, has all the stock grease points and the ones on the loader were easy enough to find. Now on to changing all fluids and filters