Ford 1920 front end loader problemf

/ Ford 1920 front end loader problemf #1  

double hunter

Gold Member
Tractor
Ford 1715
I just bought a Ford 1920, it has a Bushhog brand 2400QT loader, the problem I am having is the front loader and the 3 point lift will not work at the same time, the man got it from sez it was like that when he bought it, it has a dual handle control valve on it with one input and 1 return port, I also have a Kubota with this same loader on it, it has 2 inputs and 1 return port on the control valve, has a part number sdm102/p2, i cannot find this on the net, long story short I am trying to find a single joystci control valve that will work on this loader and tractor, any help appreciated,,

/ Ford 1920 front end loader problemf #2  
How is the loader plumbed in? Does it use a remote hydraulic valve on the tractor and quick connects to go to the loader? Or is it piped directly into the hydraulics somewhere? The larger Ford tractors, the 3pt doesn't work if the spool valve is engaged(i.e. loader connected to the quick connects at the rear)

/ Ford 1920 front end loader problemf #3  
Can't help you with that loader my 1920 has the New Holland 7108 loader in it.

/ Ford 1920 front end loader problemf #4  
I also have a kubota with this same loader on it, it has 2 inputs and 1 return port on the control valve, That is not right, it has 1 input and 2 out. If you look it has IN, T , BY or PB (that feeds the 3pt), on the valve. The Ford is plumbed wrong and you well need a PB fitting for the valve.

/ Ford 1920 front end loader problemf
Went back and looked at the loader, its aushhog 2440 QT,, loader shoud not matter, it has a Cross 1z0202 double control handle control valve, I have it plumbed to the hydraulic manifold, in the lines, it has one output and 1 input port, the loader works but I cannot get the 3 pt hitch and the loader to work at the same time, I have have turned the screw on the manfold block with no luck, not sure if this is the correct valve for thi trsctor or not, was this way when I purchased it, just wondering if anyone has a 1920 with a loader on it, does it use 2 of the outputs or just one of the outputs off the manifold..

/ Ford 1920 front end loader problemf
How many lines from the hydralic block to the conrol valve(joystick)

/ Ford 1920 front end loader problemf #7  
I have 3. IMG_1090.JPG

/ Ford 1920 front end loader problemf #8  
My NH 1920 has a Bush Hog 2245 QT loader with a single joystick. I have not been able to identify the joystick valve but it has "1627-1H COEF" stamped on the valve body. I'll try to attach a couple of pix.IMG_0039.JPGIMG_0042.JPG

/ Ford 1920 front end loader problemf #9  
Looking at those pics. It looks like you cannot get on or off the right side of the tractor with that loader. I'm always getting off and on that side.

/ Ford 1920 front end loader problemf #10  
The joystick support arm swings outward and inward from the mount point, but not far enough outward to comfortably clear way to mount the tractor from that side. So I always mount/dismount from the left side, where the step and grab handle are. I've gotten used to it and is not a real big deal.