Pics tell all...good news...I have the shop manual, have tools and know how to use em...mostly

Have not done this repair before so could use advice from those who have.

End nut/cap came off while mowing and limped her back to home base. What parts, aside from end cap/nut, need replacement and any input on reassembly would be much appreciated.

Not familiar with power beyond, only had 4000 a few years and its dedicated to the flail, however, I've recently picked up a Alamo/SMC 65A 3pt. backhoe and will be using it on the 4000. The backhoe has male and female connectors, the 4000 has both female connectors...?

Any input on mounting the Backhoe to the 4000 and what I might need to do to the power beyond, which has not been used, if at all, would be great.

Input on what maintenance I should do to the backhoe before trying to mount and use it would really help. The PO has gone to that big alfalfa field in the sky but the Hoe shows very light use, has been garaged and covered so it 'appears' in great condition.

Many Tanks

Help with Ford 4000 Hydraulic lift shaft and power byond.-p7200122-jpgHelp with Ford 4000 Hydraulic lift shaft and power byond.-p7200121-jpgHelp with Ford 4000 Hydraulic lift shaft and power byond.-p7230132-jpgHelp with Ford 4000 Hydraulic lift shaft and power byond.-p7200123-jpgHelp with Ford 4000 Hydraulic lift shaft and power byond.-p7230127-jpg