TN75S who makes the cab?

/ TN75S who makes the cab? #1  

jammer48

Tractor
ford 4500, TN 75 S, TC 29
Ok I need a new handle for my new to me 75s. I can't find the correct one any where. The door is very difficult to close and I have made numerous attempts at adjusting the post and can't get it to latch without slamming the door a number of times. The right hand door works fine but because of the layout of the cab it's just to darn hard to get in that way.

/ TN75S who makes the cab?
yes I have... but you still didn't answer my question

/ TN75S who makes the cab? #4  
I don't know who made the cab. The latches are readily available from New Holland. As I happen to be a parts manager at a NH dealership, I have little interest in outsourcing proprietary parts that are unavailable in the aftermarket. If I could get them through A&I, SMA, Atlantic or Sparex I probably would. At the end of the day, my money is on you getting one from NH or not at all.

If you drill down into the question far enough, you may find a European supplier for the latch. I'd be shocked if they were sourced in North America.

Last edited:
   / TN75S who makes the cab?
Thank you. I will try another dealer and see what luck I have. Perhaps you could send me an IM with your work number and I can contact you.