Loader 110TL hydraulic hose assembly

/ Loader 110TL hydraulic hose assembly #1  

matemike

Tractor
New Holland T1510
I have a 2008 T1510 with a 110TL loader. It's the same loader that came on the T1520 and a couple other NH tractor models if I'm not mistaking.

Does anyone know an assembly list or part number for the entire hydraulic rubber hose assembly for the loader? Reasons I ask are because the tractor is approaching 10 years old, there's a little bit of dry rot showing and I just bought this tractor used last week. Replacing potential wear and tear parts as I begin using this beauty. Battery and filters are all already new or cleaned.

IMG_5583.JPG

Want to add: the loader control valve gets pretty noisy; like a load squeal when I lower the main arms at full speed. Any other loader action does not make an unusual noise. Concern?

/ Loader 110TL hydraulic hose assembly #2  
Your best bet for hydraulic hose replacement is to find a local source that can custom make them for you. Buying from NH will likely be much more expensive with no discernible improvement in quality. I think you are wise to replace the hoses all at once if you can afford it. I've had tractors that would blow a hose a month and that is so frustrating. Should've just replaced them all when the first one blew.

Ideally, find a shop that you can drop the tractor off and they will replace and re-install all hoses.

I would not be too panicked to replace the hoses due to age, though. 9 years is not a long time for them. They should be good for around 12 to 15 years until they start failing one by one. Maybe wait for the first one to blow and then pull the trigger? Or get one hose made that is as long as the longest hose and have it ready to replace any hose in a pinch?