Ford 1900 general coolant hose question and foot throttle picture requested

/ Ford 1900 general coolant hose question and foot throttle picture requested #1  

g738419

Tractor
Hi all,

Hope you had a nice weekend. In Sweden it was pooring down; autumn has really made its approach.

I have two questions

1. General coolant hose.
I have one small 16mm hose which is about 80cm long and which connects from one larger hose (enging warmer) to the enginge, above the starter. Problem is that when entering the enging, the hose needs to make a small 180 degree turn, which makes the hose to pinch.
How do you usually solve this? I am thinking about bending a cupper pipe and putting it in to the hose, just for the 180 turn....Any other more simplier ideas?

2. When I bought the tractor the foot throttle pedal came on the side. I can see hhow its connected to the thottle and where the spring should go, but I am missing/cant figure out how its suppose to be attached to the floor. I am missing any kind of hings type..... Any picture of a throttle pedal mounted on the floor would help and would be appreciated.

Thanks
Martin

/ Ford 1900 general coolant hose question and foot throttle picture requested #2  
1. Put a spring inside the hose.

2. Not sure if 1900 / 1700 foot throttle linkages are alike. I'll post a pic of my tractor's later today anyway unless someone beats me to it.

We had an awesome weekend, the other shoe is supposed to drop this week.

/ Ford 1900 general coolant hose question and foot throttle picture requested
1. Put a spring inside the hose.

2. Not sure if 1900 / 1700 foot throttle linkages are alike. I'll post a pic of my tractor's later today anyway unless someone beats me to it.

We had an awesome weekend, the other shoe is supposed to drop this week.

Thanks sounds great. Pic would be appreciated. I guess they are the same.

About the spring. Anykind of spring? Do you think it must match the hose size or could it be smallet? The tight turn should hold it in place anyway, right?

/ Ford 1900 general coolant hose question and foot throttle picture requested #4  
A light compression spring thar fits loosely inside should work
0231204-23.jpg

Ok, thanks will see what I find in my garage

/ Ford 1900 general coolant hose question and foot throttle picture requested #6  
From the pedal up
20171023_100028[1].jpg
From that piece over
20171023_100126[1].jpg
At the pump
20171023_100227[1].jpg

Another thing regarding the coolant hose. I bought a hose and found a spring. But when I looked closer a question mark appeared. My Ford 1900 previously had a cabin attached. Its gone now. But, the hose I was talking about above.....it just appeared that this might have been for the heater in the cabin. So it might not be required any longer. So what I have is that from the cooler, the lower hose has a T connection, where one "small" connection (16mm) goes to a engine coolant intake above the starter. See picture below. This small hose passes the fan belt in a very dangerous way. If I can get confirmed that this hose/connections where only for a cabin heater I could remove it totally and plug the ends. Do you have such a small hose on your Ford 1X00 tractors (Without cabins)?
You see the connection in the middle of the pic.
IMG_3240.JPG

/ Ford 1900 general coolant hose question and foot throttle picture requested #9  
The foot pedal's only attachment point is the bolt on which it pivots.
20171024_043620[1].jpg
There is no hose connection above the starter. I don't even see a connection point.
20171024_043757[1].jpg