replacement 2110 rear rims

/ replacement 2110 rear rims #1  

vitalmx

Tractor
ford 2110
What is everyone doing about rusted through rear rims? Mine are pretty shot and I need replacement ones. Where should I buy them?

/ replacement 2110 rear rims #2  
I used to work at Pine Plains Tractor & Equipment. They sell aftermarket rear rims for 2110's with Ag tires. They are about 10 miles from the CT line.

/ replacement 2110 rear rims #3  
What is everyone doing about rusted through rear rims? Mine are pretty shot and I need replacement ones. Where should I buy them?

Google: "All States Ag Parts".
They sell just about any tractor rim you could want.

/ replacement 2110 rear rims #4  
[SUB][/SUB]

I just bought some 13 x 28 rims for our Kubota M4500. I found them on Amazon(of all places) and they come from Worthington Ag Parts in SD.

/ replacement 2110 rear rims #5  
The Japanese Ford is a different rim and has a "stepped" clamping bracket. I've seen them around but can't remember where. Regular one would likely work too but not sure.
I would look in a junkyard in the upper Midwwest.

/ replacement 2110 rear rims #6  
The Japanese Ford is a different rim and has a "stepped" clamping bracket. I've seen them around but can't remember where. Regular one would likely work too but not sure.
I would look in a junkyard in the upper Midwwest.

A stepped mount bracket and non-standard bolt circle dimension. Wherever you buy, make sure they will bolt up as intended.

/ replacement 2110 rear rims #7  
A stepped mount bracket and non-standard bolt circle dimension. Wherever you buy, make sure they will bolt up as intended.

I had one so pay attention and have seen junkyards ads for a lot of them so there are used wheels around.
As well, I think some newer Deere Japanese tractors have the same bolt pattern. Ford has an odd pattern but others have it as well. I just can't remember who.

/ replacement 2110 rear rims #8  
I had one so pay attention and have seen junkyards ads for a lot of them so there are used wheels around.
As well, I think some newer Deere Japanese tractors have the same bolt pattern. Ford has an odd pattern but others have it as well. I just can't remember who.

No dispute. The OP should understand that a generic 8 loop rim won’t fit properly. The dealer I mentioned has rims custom built by a prominent wheel equipment manufacturer. They are new, and they fit. Others may be out there as well.

/ replacement 2110 rear rims #9  
No dispute. The OP should understand that a generic 8 loop rim won’t fit properly. The dealer I mentioned has rims custom built by a prominent wheel equipment manufacturer. They are new, and they fit. Others may be out there as well.

Yes, but new made is expensive while boneyard way cheaper. For example, I recently got a quote on some 20" wheels, 11' wide with the standard 8 bolt pattern. $325 each for custom made but $110 if I got the exact same wheel in stock but narrower. He should be able to find what he wants in salvage.

The other question here is how did those rims rust out? I'm thinking loaded tires and, if so, that's a whole other conversation about cast weights.

/ replacement 2110 rear rims #10  

Reliable AfterMarket Parts (Michigan) has replacement rims listed for the Ford 2110.

Their part number given is:D9NN1050EA with a price of $194.30 each.

I don't like to buy from Reliable, but sometimes ... ya gotta do what ya gotta do.