Wanted in Kansas - One Arm Loader for Ford 1968 2000

/ Wanted in Kansas - One Arm Loader for Ford 1968 2000 #1  

Rford

Gold Member
Tractor
1966 Ford 2000 Diesel 8sp
I posted in the "Attachments" forum a question whether a certain Ford 19-209 (711) one arm loader would fit on my 1968 Ford 2000 tractor ( 3cyl). I've learned a lot reading about these loaders and the one that I'd found locally on a CL ad won't fit because it is for the earlier Ford tractors. There are subtle differences in them mostly the length of a connecting "box" and the brackets that are used to connect the arm to the tractor.

However, now that I've read so much and seen the photos I'm dedicated to finding one that will fit my Ford 2000 3 cylinder. If anyone happens to have one sitting around and wants to sell I'd be happy to buy it.

Also, if anyone has a parts book and can find some "kit" numbers for this and could share those numbers that might help, or close up photos of the side brackets on this tractor model. Lots of photos on the net, just none that are close enough to see how it all fits together.

Thanks

Bob Loader.jpgModel 711 one-armed loader ad.jpg

Last edited:
   / Wanted in Kansas - One Arm Loader for Ford 1968 2000
Here is a photo of what I believe is the correct loader and brackets for the 3 cyl Ford I have. Don't know that for sure but from what I've read it seems right. loader w short box.jpg brackets for loader.jpg

/ Wanted in Kansas - One Arm Loader for Ford 1968 2000
Bought one at auction...worked out good, it was close to the acreage and price was fair...had all but one bracket and it was in good shape.