New Powerstar T4.75 came in - Need Grill Guard

/ New Powerstar T4.75 came in - Need Grill Guard #1  

CJ4

Gold Member
Tractor
NH TC55 DA
Awe man...?.I can't stand it...? I had to blow off steam of glory to you guys because my new Powerstar T4.75 came in to the dealer today. I can't wait, I'm 61 yrs old and feel like a kid with his first car. Brings back memories when 13 yrs ago I got my TC55DA. I sure hope this a/c makes this old man comfortable here in hot Oklahoma. I sat in it awhile and it sure seems to get cold. I'm waiting for the dealer to get my R-4 wheels and tires on it and mount a 3rd remote then I can take delivery. Anyone have this tractor out there wit R-4s on it???

Having the experience of crashing up my old tractor about 2 weeks after it was new, I really am looking for a Grill guard/bumper to fit this thing. The dealer is checking but I don't see one made for it from New Holland. If any of you guys know of any info to the contrary please post it. Or if you know of an after-market one please let me know. I just don't have time nor patience to try to make one myself. I had taken the factory guard off just the ole TC55DA about 5 days ago to have some repairs made on it and you would know...?..forgot to tell my sister who was borrowing it and sure enough the right headlight got broke! Maybe this was a good thing to remind me how important it is to get a guard for the new tractor.

/ New Powerstar T4.75 came in - Need Grill Guard #2  
   / New Powerstar T4.75 came in - Need Grill Guard
Thanks Thumper, Yes the 2 bars will be nice if I have to have a grill guard made, I just figured New Holland would have one for that but doesn't look like it.

I hope I will like the R4s, they are costing me quite a bit more to change over. I loved them on my TC55DA because the Ag tires are too aggressive for what I do and I liked the appearance of the other tractor with the R4s. I just hope it's not going to make it look too small.

/ New Powerstar T4.75 came in - Need Grill Guard #4  
View attachment 559275View attachment 559273 Something like this. Its my Kubota OEM grill guard with expanded metal and a "tongue" added. I doubt that you will find anything other than the OEM "frame" grill guard. Everything providing even a small amount of protection is an aftermarket addition.

I took my OEM grill guard off - took it to a local welding shop - the youngest employee in the shop came up with this design and welded it up for me.

/ New Powerstar T4.75 came in - Need Grill Guard
Nice grill guard! I don’t think New Holland makes one for it, at least I haven’t found one yet. I’ll show your pic to my welding shop, thanks!

/ New Powerstar T4.75 came in - Need Grill Guard #6  
I would think NH would have the basic "frame grill guard". Something like came with my Kubota. It gave the "kid" at the welding shop something to build on.

I know that the basic frame on mine was ordered along with the tractor order. Kubota had this basic frame - or nothing.

/ New Powerstar T4.75 came in - Need Grill Guard #7  
I was bale to purchase a Workmaster heavy duty drill guard for my 50 last year. You may check the dimensions. It looks the same and may work. Like Oosik did you could take it to a weld shop and they could fab up an insert for you. I still have the cross member for my old guard. I will try to check it out on the t this weekend.