Default FEL bucket conversion to a Quick Attach???

I have a regular bucket on my 12LA loader not a quick attach.

Is there a way to convert it over to a quick attach and keep the same bucket by installing a quick attach plate system or it the quick attach system integral to the bucket?

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    TC33D

Default Re: FEL bucket conversion to a Quick Attach???

I can't answer your question directly, but FWIW, I have a Tach-All system for my 7308 FEL.

http://www.preseeder.com/tach-all/

They make an adapter plate for my bucket, however I decided to get a new one anyway. It's a really nice system; I have no complaints. I use my pallet forks more than any other attachment. I called ATI to ask questions when I was buying mine and they were very friendly and helpful. Good Luck.

Tractor
    MF 1440-4 PowerShuttle

Hello Bob,
    I don't know if MF is the only company that offers a pin quick tac or not, but my quick tac just uses the standard pin on bucket or attachments. My QT was only about $150.

Tractor
    NH TC45

I was thinking of the same thing for my 16LA ... saw what you're talking about online ... got turned onto it from here I think - do a search. I know i printed it out and have it filed for when I have $$ .... but don't have it at hand - sorry... point is, they make 'em and they are out there.

Tractor
    TC-40D SS New Holland

Bob I was looking at the QA bracket on my 72" bucket and I don't think it would be a big deal to weld it onto any bucket. I have seen the bare QA brackets at eBay so look around a bit and you can save a few bucks.

Since I use my pallet forks often my QA has really come in handy for saving me time and energy. Good luck to you.

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    TC24D

I called about ATI about a quick attach for the 12la. Salesmane stated no, not enough lift capacity. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Pekabu, ATI does make a quick change pin for the 12LA loader, it allows for a quick drop of the bucket, but it doesn't allow for a quick attach system to use skid steer implements.

ATI sent me all the information via email, I have not followed up on getting it yet, but one of these days. . .

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    TC24D

Has anyone got a quote on the ATI quick pin for a 12LA loader? I received a list of dealers in my area today, and need to start calling.

I picked up a set of Pallet forks, and I was playing with the idea of making my own type of JD quick attach system, but after looking at it I think I will just bite the bullet and go with theirs. ATI was very quick to respond to all of my emails.

I will keep you posted what happens.
    Thanks
    Dave

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    TC24D

Recieved a quote from the local NH dealer. $270 plus shipping.