ATI "pin type" Quick Attach for NH, Kutota, Case?

/ ATI "pin type" Quick Attach for NH, Kutota, Case? #1  

Bob_Skurka

ATI \"pin type\" Quick Attach for NH, Kutota, Case?

I was poking around the ATI website looking at their Tach-All for front buckets. I would occasionally like to remove the front bucket instead of the entire loader. And maybe every once in a while put on a set of light duty pallet forks.

Has anyone used the "pin type" system? Below is the copy from the ATI site.

<font color="brown">
Pin-type Quick Attach for sub-compact & compact loaders

The pin-type quick attach units provide a simple, inexpensive quick attachment solution for lower capacity loaders.

No modifications are needed for the tractor or bucket. Quickly change attachments or drop bucket for better maneuverability-- just hook into the top bucket pins and then manually insert the tapered lower pins. Pin-type quick attaches are available for the following tractors: Kubota-LA series 181, 211, 271, 272, 301, 302, 352; New Holland 7106, 7108, 7308, 12LA; Case IH L130.
</font>

Link to ATI pin type Q-A images.

/ ATI "pin type" Quick Attach for NH, Kutota, Case? #2  
Re: ATI \"pin type\" Quick Attach for NH, Kutota, Case?

Bob,
That looks a lot like the quick-attach that JerryG mentioned in the other thread offered by Massey for their small loaders. I have it on on my 1040 FEL. It wasn't too expensive (??) and is simple to use. I can drop my bucket and have my forks on in 2-3 minutes at the most.
The top pins remain installed in the implement. When you hook into the top pins and lift the implement the bottom holes are automatically aligned and there's very little shifting or moving of the implement required to insert or remove the lower pins. I think you'll love it!

/ ATI "pin type" Quick Attach for NH, Kutota, Case? #3  

Bob
The ATI system will work on your TC24D.

<font color="orange"> Kubota </font> makes a Quick Coupler available for LA402 loader on the B2910. I have one on my B2910. It works great.

I'm not sure you have seen the tread on the coupler.

Click Here

/ ATI "pin type" Quick Attach for NH, Kutota, Case? #4  

It does look quite a bit like the Massey one. Like Glenn said, it does work really well and it is allot less expensive that the Bobcat type. You can also use the standard attachments which are usually less expensive than the Bobcat type.

/ ATI "pin type" Quick Attach for NH, Kutota, Case?

I sent an email to ATI to find some dealers in my area. I like the quick-tach better because it looks easier, however I don't like the idea of pushing the bucket farther forward another 2.5" on my TC24D. The pin type seems to resolve the problem.

I didn't notice, but do they make a pin type for the Kubota B2910? I'd like to use the same system on both tractors that I use.

/ ATI "pin type" Quick Attach for NH, Kutota, Case? #6  

What is the loader model number on your Kubota, Bob?

/ ATI "pin type" Quick Attach for NH, Kutota, Case?

Its the 402 loader.

And I found my answer. It is NO.

/ ATI "pin type" Quick Attach for NH, Kutota, Case? #8  

You are right, but they list the 402 as one of the loaders that they can make attachments for. The list is at the bottom.