Finally...

/ Finally... #1  

GAGE

Tractor
04 TC 40 DA W/16LA LDR
After waiting for additional ordered parts. Finally, I got to pick her up. I've been practicing in the driveway and down the street. I look forward to doing some real damage. I just need implements.

Gage /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif <font color="blue"> </font>

Attachments

• 466614-tractor1.JPG
    466614-tractor1.JPG
    12.5 KB · Views: 617
   / Finally... #2  
Aside from that Chevy pulling it it looks like a nice rig. Don't have too much fun.

/ Finally... #3  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( . . . I look forward to doing some real damage. I just need implements.
Gage /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif <font color="blue"> </font> )</font>

Well, just leave the ROPS up when you go into the garage and you'll be doing some real damage.

Have fun with it.

Cliff

/ Finally... #4  
Wow! Nuthin' like a new tractor to take up every spare minute (and some you don't have to spare). /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Very cool! I hope you get your other implements soon, but you can definitely "do some real damage" with that loader just the way it is. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Enjoy, and take more pictures. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Finally... #5  
Looks like your pretty well set to go the way it is. Nice new tractor, nice trailer, and pretty sweet truck. I thought I was the New Holland guy that owned a Chevy - ironic I don't like Fords, but yet I bought a NH.

/ Finally... #6  
Congratulations! That is a nice looking rig! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ Finally... #7  
Awesome machine. Enjoy and buy implements as quick as you can!

/ Finally... #8  
When I just recently bought my TN65, I had a hard time buying because it was Ford... er New Holland Blue. I have family that works for GM and the entire family drives nothing but GM products. So much so that you will be ridiculed and disowned if you don't. Plus I love Chevy trucks.

But really, the Fordson/Ford line of tractors were very innovative and helped make the modern tractor what it is today so much more so even than with the automobile.

/ Finally... #9  
Oh, and Gage, NICE TRACTOR and TRUCK.

/ Finally... #10  
If he folds the rops down and goes into a garage he will do a lot of damage as well with his canopy.