Part number for rocker switch on TN

/ Part number for rocker switch on TN #1  

Robert_in_NY

Tractor
Case-IH Farmall 45A, Kubota M8540 Narrow, New Holland TN 65, Bobcat 331, Ford 1920, 1952 John Deere M, Allis Chalmers B, Bombardier Traxter XT, Massey Harris 81RC and a John Deere 3300 combine, Cub Cadet GT1554
Does anyone know the part number for an extra rocker switch for my new rear work lights. I have an open station TN and want the switch to match and have the spot on the dash between the side lights and the hazards. My regular parts girl wasn't working when I was at the dealer and the main boss was running the computer but could only find the hazard switch. I could have sworn I seen on here someone else add a extra switch that blends in perfectly. I wanted it to light like the others also so it looks factory. Thanks

/ Part number for rocker switch on TN #2  
Robert

I don't know the number but it should be easy to find. On a TN with a cab there are about 7 of them not only in the dash but also up the right hand window column for things like winshield washers, lights, diferential lock etc. Maybe they would be easier to look up there.

Andy

/ Part number for rocker switch on TN #3  
Robert, PM Bob Skurka, or email him better yet. He used some aftermarket marine switches in an earlier thread.

They look dandy.

/ Part number for rocker switch on TN #4  
Light switch part number 5179108 dash rocker switch

/ Part number for rocker switch on TN #5  
<font color="blue"> Light switch part number 5179108 dash rocker switch </font>
Same number for the TC25D?

/ Part number for rocker switch on TN
Thanks everyone. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif