Calling all TZ24DA & TZ18DA owners...

/ Calling all TZ24DA & TZ18DA owners... #1  

bandit67

Veteran Member
Tractor
2012 B3000 HSDCC 2020 Z251 Zero Turn
Just thought I'd compile a list of TZ24DA and Case DX24E owners so we can compare notes, share info, ask questions, etc. Guess I should add TZ18DA and DX18E owners, since the only difference is the motor size.

I seem to be getting more PM's from guys looking to purchase either of the 2 machines, so it would be nice to have a list of folks who own one that I can refer them to also.

/ Calling all TZ24DA & TZ18DA owners... #2  
Bandit
I have a TZ24DA with a 60" MMM and 2 stage snow blower.
I took delivery 2 weeks ago and have 6 hours of seat time.

Scott

/ Calling all TZ24DA & TZ18DA owners...
OK, I'll add you to my list. Between Case and NH, so far I have 3 of us. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif 2 Case and 1 NH, all 24 hp.

I'm sure in time, there will be a number of us CNH sub owners to compare notes with each other. My dealer has 2 more DX24E's on order (he's been waiting since June) with customers for each of them, so hopefully, I can add them to our 'little' list at some point.

/ Calling all TZ24DA & TZ18DA owners... #4  
I got a TZ24D with a 60in MMM Plan to add a rear blade before winter. Got around 28 hours now. All good so far

Attachments

• 486637-Jul23453.JPG
    486637-Jul23453.JPG
    40.4 KB · Views: 770
   / Calling all TZ24DA & TZ18DA owners... #5  
I have a TZ24DA with about 25 hrs on it now with the 54 in MMM. I just got a 48 in box blade. Like the tractor real well, sometimes wonder if I got one size to small.

OK, we're up to 5 now - 3 NH, & 2 Case.

Aside from an O-ring blowing out (pinched when assembled) on one of the valves on my loader control at 8 hours, and the gasket where the front driveshaft goes into the tranny case (leaking) at 24-26 hours, I'm pretty pleased with the little machine's capabilities.

And with the bar tires (just switched from the turfs), it's like a bulldozer now. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif I just added the Pat's Easy Change, and man, is hooking up the rake and rear blade a whole lot easier - no more dissassembling all the links on the 3ph lower arms.

/ Calling all TZ24DA & TZ18DA owners... #7  
I have a TZ24DA w/ 60" MMM and 10LA Loader. I have about 48 hours on it so far. If someone else has a loader and has a digital camera, I would be interested in how the hose from the control valve is routed under the foot rest deck. Mine is between the two pedal controls and seems to be wearing from the pedal movement.

Yep, just checked - same thing with mine. I'm going to tell my dealer they better re-route that line, or they'll be picking it up a number of times over the course of the warranty period to replace that hose. The forward pedal has already worn through the hose's outer rubber sheath to the braided steel mesh underneath. The reverse pedal is also wearing, but not as far. There's also a slight bit of wear at the edge of the foot deck.

Looks like that'll end up being a TSB fix pretty soon.

/ Calling all TZ24DA & TZ18DA owners... #9  
I got a TZ18DA w/54"MMM a couple of months ago, have a little over 30 hours on it now.
Use it mostly for light hauling(got a 17CF dump trailer), and mowing the yard and my grass airstrip.
Love the little bugger, been absolutely problem free!
I had a short period of time where I thought maybe I should have got something just a wee bit bigger, but it's fine. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Besides...how can you beat one gallon an hour fuel burn!!

/ Calling all TZ24DA & TZ18DA owners... #10  
Thats a good looking tractor, How does it spec against the BX-22 -23?