Tractor
    TN75A

Default TN75 and TB110

Just wanted to show two very proud New Holland owners (me with new TN75 and my father with new TB110). My father has always owned kubota (a great machine). He recently was interested in a larger tractor and was looking at Kubota. I had just started to look at tractors and I was impressed by New Holland. I took him to our local New Holland dealer and we were looking at TNs. One day he called and said...I got a tractor...a TB110. What a machine! He's always got to have bigger toys than mine [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].
    Attached Images Attached Images

Tractor
    2001 New Holland TC40D w/16LA loader

Default Re: TN75 and TB110

Great picture!

It looks like his front tire is as big or bigger than your rear tire [img]/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]! That TB is BIG....

Mark

Tractor
    TC-40D SS New Holland

That is a right nice looking family picture of men and their toys. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Nice tractors men!

Tractor
    MF 1635 12x12 Powershuttle

Hi,

Congrats, and keep pics of them both coming please!! They are both nice, especially the TB!!

Take care and have fun!!!

Will