Power Shuttle Problem

/ Power Shuttle Problem
"I had problems with the control computer on my TN75S when ever it was moist out and I had all the lights on and the machine idling. New Holland replaced the computer 2 times and the problem persisted. Finally they replaced the tractor and now the problem is gone."

Now you tell me /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

The only lights I have used on mine were the flashers when driving on the highway, and I had not used those in quite awhile since I left my TN up at my property. The laast time I used it I was brush hogging and doing some stump grubbing with the FEL. Nothing out of the oridinary that I know of for a tractor.

I bought my TN last year, after you replaced yours. It has new graphics, toolbox on fender, and square headlights so not sure if this is as updated model as yours?

If these TN's are that finicky about moisture, then I bought the wrong color tractor for sure. You may see me in the green forum before long /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif just kidding.

I haven't really missed too much seat time so far, as a result of the malfunction. Due to the weather (rainy weekends) and my work load, I haven't had a chance to work it much anyway.

My farmi 501 that I ordered, sure looks good though, I'm itching to put it to work, so hopefully the dealer will correct the problem soon.

Guess the next priority for me will be a pole barn. Maybe I should have built it before I got the tractor, but like I said never expected moisture to be a problem.

/ Power Shuttle Problem #12  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( If these TN's are that finicky about moisture )</font>

My first TN was finicky about mositure, but only when all the lights were on and it idled for a long time. This dropped the battery voltage below 10.5 and the computer locked up. My new TN sits out in the rain all the time and has absolutely no mositure issues. Starts like a dream 12 months a year.

Andy

/ Power Shuttle Problem
***WOO HOO!!!***

Just spoke with the dealer who had to go through some type of 'factory assist' on this problem and he advised the ECU module turned out to be bad. I imagine NH assist walked them thru various additional procedures to diagnose the problem.

New ECU to be there tomorrow and hopefully installed and ready to go for this weekend.

Now if the weather will just stay clear this weekend and a little more wind to dry things out a bit - I might get to try it out. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif