2000 TC 33 3 pt height.

/ 2000 TC 33 3 pt height. #1  

lower30

Would anybody be able to tell me the height from the ground to eye center of the 3 pt arms how high the highest setting should be? I am unable to get the height clearance necessary to use my rear blade at the offset/tilt angles it was designed for. I am pretty sure the arms could go higher but have yet to mess with the linkage. Just want to be certain that I am not maxxed before I adjust. On an unrelated topic, do dealers carry touch up paint for 7308 loaders and does it come in a spray can or as a paint to be put into a sprayer or brushed on?

/ 2000 TC 33 3 pt height. #2  
Lower30; You can get the paint in both quarts or more and in spray can

On the 3pt, I believe if you look at your lift arms, there will be a series of holes along the length of them. If they are pinned in the most forward holes, that is about all the lift you'll get. Think of the holes as different pivot points and visualize what will happen with each set of holes. Hope that helps you, I had trouble understanding that at first myself. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Welcome, and don't forget to fill out your bio. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif