Platinum Member
    Tractor
    TC24D

Default Neutral safety switch issue

I am having an issue with my TC24d. I live in NH, and it's been really cold, and when she sits for a while like 24hours I have to move the range selecter back and forth a lot, then I have to sort of fine tune where I put it so I can start the tractor. Once it warms up, this is not an issue. It looks like the switch is based on a rocker arrangement with the lever. It also appears there is some adjustment to the lever. The problem is though when I first jump on it, there is no response from the starter until I move the lever.

Thanks [img]/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Tractor
    Kubota B3030 loaded!

Default Re: Neutral safety switch issue

I had the same issue on my TC18. Assuming your 24 is the same (should be close) you can adjust the switch. take the wheel off & watch the switch as you move the lever. You want the switch engaged at the max when the lever is in "N". If I'm remembering right, with a wrench or two, you can thread the switch in or out, or slide it along a slot.

Silver Member
    Tractor
    Kubota B3200HSD, JD 318

Default Re: Neutral safety switch issue

I had the same issue with my TC18. Adjust the switch with a cuple small wrenches, and you'll be good to go. Took about 15 min.
    Dave