Snow Picture of snow I woke up to this morning.

/ Picture of snow I woke up to this morning. #1  

Roto

Gold Member
Tractor
TC55DA and TC33D
We got some serious snow up here in Maine. This is how deep it was when i come out of garage. i wish i had snow blower i have to bucket all this snow.

EDIT: the full picture is below a few post. this one is not complete.
Mike

/ Picture of snow I woke up to this morning. #2  
Nice pic. The blower would make quick work of it. Maybe next year.

We only got 4" out of the storm in NE Mass. Rained a ton before it changed over.

Wish I were heading north to ski this weekend.

/ Picture of snow I woke up to this morning. #3  
Hey Enjoy, We got 30+ last storm and 6" today. From what I hear that one stayed south of you. to each his due. This one we sent up. HA HA

Andy

/ Picture of snow I woke up to this morning.
I screwed up and it didnt get full pic. here it is fully. The news said 26 inches here and its still coming down hard and they said another 5 before its done. It will be 30inchs.

mike

Attachments

• 583463-Snow garage.jpg
    583463-Snow garage.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 506
Another picture of snow. Almost to top of rear tire of tc33d.

Mike

Attachments

• 583471-snow rear.jpg
    583471-snow rear.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 441
   / Picture of snow I woke up to this morning. #6  
Roto,

You lucky dog! We stopped getting real snow here in Michigan around 1977 or so. Even the great lake levels are down. Could you send some of that pretty white stuff a little bit west?

/ Picture of snow I woke up to this morning. #7  
Wow, that is going to take some time. I think I would go out and buy me a snowblower. Even though I am holding out for a front blower that snow would make me cheapen up and get a rear one. About three weeks ago we got 11" but I did have a drift that deep.

Good luck and have fun, serious seat time there.

murph

Another pic. note there is no snow on my roof in background. there were 20 mph winds during the storm which blew it off thanks god. there are drifts of 4 feet in places and places where there is only a few inches so very hard to measure but news said at least 26 inches as of this morning. still snowing very hard!!

mike

Attachments

• 583488-snow nh.jpg
    583488-snow nh.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 425
Final tally was 32 inches in Dover Foxcroft, Me. according to the news and that is the town closest to me(10 miles away). the most snow we have had in one storm in a long time.

mike

/ Picture of snow I woke up to this morning. #10  
Whoa baby would that give my blower a work out!