TC33DA

/ TC33DA #1  

johndid

I am on my second TC33DA. I so;d the original because at 65 hours the dealer was unable to resolve Hydro-stat filter from blowing out the oil and hose by radiator would swell to about 4 times it size. I have been having the same problem on my new one with about 25 hours on it. I attempted NH 800 cust phone number help with no luck. I attempted to reach out to Mr. Bill Fitzgibbons at New Holland and he said to take it back to dealer. First tractor has been worked on about 10 times and my new one 3 times. Do anyone have a phone number for someone at New Holland who you can talk to in person. I have no problem going to back to dealer, however I feel it is something NH is having problems and needs to step in and repair. Thanks

/ TC33DA #2  
Why don't you go back and completely fill in your profile with the area you live in. This way people in your area can help you out maybe with a dealer that can solve your problem. Follow this link as I think there is a special cold weather filter for that tractor. Cold Weather Filter

This thread is in the Case section but it is the same tractor. I think there was some discussion in the New Holland one also. As far as having other problems I am not sure what they are as you didn't list them.

Good luck

murph

/ TC33DA #3  
I believe there have been a couple of threads that discussed the hydro cooler hoses. I have almost 70 hrs on my 33D and keep a very close eye on the 90º bends on the lines. So far I see no indication of any deformities.
I would think that with the number of people on this board that have reported troubles and more owners that don't get on here, NH would take a serious look at the engineering in this attachement and come up with a solution...it wouldn't require re-engineering the whole tractor.

/ TC33DA #4  
What ever become of this filter problem? Hey Spencer, My TC33D was built in March 2003. Is this a hydraulic design problem on newer tractors only or is it indeed only a filter problem and since i have bought new filters, I may have a blowout in cold weather as well?

Mike

I posted this same message in the CASE forum under cold weather filter. Same as link above.

/ TC33DA #5  
I remember reading a post about this same problem back in Jan. I think it was on the TC30s. I been watching my TC33D with 130 hours and have had no problems.
Sherpa

/ TC33DA #7  
That link back in October is about the hoses bursting or swelling which Im aware of. I have replaced mine already and keep an eye on them. Im talking about the oil FILTER problem with cold days. There is a link above that says cold weather filter and it explains it. Again just wondering if there is a fix or just use cold weather filter for $50.

Mike

/ TC33DA #8  
good luck with Bill & New Holland they have no intrest in sold units just stock ones till they sell them. Bill is a nice guy spoke with him face to face at that time was sure he was going to help me but cant seem to get much done with corp.been 7 months last words he said to my dealer was the green ones do it and the orange ones do it to like that make it all okie dokie but the green ones don't I used one the day I spoke to him never used orange Try Bob Crain good luck to you