ATV rescued by Tractor!!!!

/ ATV rescued by Tractor!!!! #1  

KrisHansen

Gold Member
Tractor
New Holland TC33d
My son and I went out on the wheeler the other day, but got hopelessly stuck in the snow.. Unfortunately, the cable for the winch was all tangled, and it was not going to help. So, we walked up to the house and got the tractor... My son is too young to drive the ATV or tractor by himself, and I really didn't feel like walking back to the ATV or tractor from the house.. SO....
rescue_rig.jpg

That's a Honda Foreman 400.. dry weight is just shy of 600 lbs. THat far out on the loader, it had NO problem lifting it at just off idle. Makes you realize just how heavy a full load of gravel must be!!!

/ ATV rescued by Tractor!!!! #2  
Isn't it interesting how often ATV's need rescued by tractors. Last spring I had to pull a 650 4x4 out of snow.

/ ATV rescued by Tractor!!!!
Yep. The snow was too deep for the wheeler.. I had to snowblow my way to the wheeler.. We're talking about a foot and a half of snow... it was totally bellyhung..

/ ATV rescued by Tractor!!!! #4  
You should put a sticker on the FEL for each time you rescue another vehicle. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I still think the piano moving takes the cake for "interesting things moved with the tractor" /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ ATV rescued by Tractor!!!! #5  
Hazmat,

Now that is funny..., /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif LOL...

When your born in Alabama and have lived in Georgia the last 25 years I can picture kin folk sitting on the back playing a good ole gospel song.

/ ATV rescued by Tractor!!!! #6  
hazmat in response to. " still think the piano moving takes the cake for "interesting things moved with the tractor".

How is this for intresting things? I Unloaded a complete Otis Elavator Kit. At my present Firehouse. That we had to put in storage for our new Firehouse. Complete with 25' long Hyd Piston, Hyd pump unit. The fun part was Moving the piston through a 2'8" door. This was done by my old Kubota GL 3600. The new building is set to go to bid in a few weeks. I think It will be just as interesting getting the piston out with the Case.

/ ATV rescued by Tractor!!!! #7  
"I can picture kin folk sitting on the back playing a good ole gospel song."

Kin folk.. I was picturing one of those sexy Vegas-type nightclub singers! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ ATV rescued by Tractor!!!! #8  
I wanted to put money in an UTV,skid steer, or small track loader. The TC35 DA won out because I can mow, attach a backhoe,grade and with four wheel drive I reasoned this tractor would complement our landscaping biz. Someday I hope to have a good UTV or small skid steer. Many will argue in the industry that the skid steer, Dingo, Kanga will get into small places. Granted but all in all I still feel the compact tractor will be more versatile,better in snow........If I need to get into a backyard I will remove the fence to grade or tear out.

/ ATV rescued by Tractor!!!! #9  
<font color="blue">I Unloaded a complete Otis Elavator Kit.</font>

Yeah, but did you take a picture for us? /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ ATV rescued by Tractor!!!! #10  
<font color="blue">I was picturing one of those sexy Vegas-type nightclub singers! </font>

Ken since it was your picture, you were supposed to supply the showgirls... /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif