TC24DA pics and short-term update.

/ TC24DA pics and short-term update. #1  

JSUnlimited

Platinum Member
Tractor
New Holland
Of course today mother nature is paying me back for the past week of 60-70 degree sunny weather, and today it seems more like November. So being bored I gathered some pics and thought I would post them for you guys to see. I've had the tractor now for almost a month and I am very happy with it. I went from a Kubota B-1550 HST to this.

Dealer service has been excellent. For example, I noticed I was a little low on hyd. fluid. I stopped by and he gave me a gallon off the shelf at no charge, (only needed <a quart)! Another instance, the orange lever came off the throttle lever because the set screw came out. No problem, he just took a screw off another new tractor on the lot and set me on my way! The "other" dealers around here won't do that, (not to start a who's better discussion..please!)

There are 35 hours on the clock and this machine has done everything I've asked (told) it to do. I and the Mrs. have dug various drainage ditches around the property, dug up stumps and I have tilled 8 gardens so far without any issues. I was going to mow today, but as mentioned earlier the weather put the brakes on that. Other than the throttle knob, there has been NO problems. I only wish there was a medium gear range selection.

Anyways, here's the pictures. Again thanks to those who replied to my previous posts answering my questions while I was shopping.

/ TC24DA pics and short-term update.
Front view, and yes he bites!

Attachments

• 635021-TBN1.jpg
    635021-TBN1.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 341
Rear view.

Attachments

• 635023-TBN2.jpg
    635023-TBN2.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 304
Detail of BH operators station and attachment.

Attachments

• 635024-TBN3.jpg
    635024-TBN3.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 259
   / TC24DA pics and short-term update. #5  
Good looking tractor. I thought that you said that you had been working it, but there is not a speck on it. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif Not even on the pads.......

/ TC24DA pics and short-term update. #6  
Very nice looking machine.

Maka

Detail of BH front subframe mounting. This BH is VERY easy to mount/dismount!

These R4's work perfect, glad I did not go with turfs. I used the loader to move mulch around the front yard and did not tear up anything. Great traction in the woods and mud!

Attachments

• 635029-TBN4.jpg
    635029-TBN4.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 259
Some of these pics are just after delivery! But here's some dirt. This is a CCM tiller I bought last year and I a very happy with it.

Attachments

• 635034-TBN5.jpg
    635034-TBN5.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 291
And at last the Woods RD60 mower and BH in the rain. The Woods RB60 blade and my old 4' howse brush hog is out back. I need to start looking at pole buildings very soon, too much money sitting out in the weather!

Attachments

• 635038-TBN6.jpg
    635038-TBN6.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 263
   / TC24DA pics and short-term update. #10  
<font color="blue"> But here's some dirt. </font>
That's more like it. A little dirt, just shows that you are enjoying it. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif