Is it just me or is the main index page hosed?

/ Is it just me or is the main index page hosed? #1  

lhfarm

Veteran Member
Tractor
NH TC40DA
This is my favorite forum, but I can't find any click-able links on the main index page /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif Just bars and names.

/ Is it just me or is the main index page hosed? #2  
Sorry ihfarm,
It's just you!! /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
This may have been better to have been posted in the Feedback section. Someone here will have an answer for you.

/ Is it just me or is the main index page hosed? #3  
Barry, I'm not sure what you're seeing, but it sounds like the same problem some of the rest of us had recently, including me. If so, when you see those bars and names, scroll down to the lower left part of the screen and click on the "favorites toggle" and see if that doesn't fix it. I don't understand it, but it worked.

/ Is it just me or is the main index page hosed? #4  
Bird,

Did this happen last weekend? I did same thing that you are recommending to fix it.

Doyle

/ Is it just me or is the main index page hosed?
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Barry, I'm not sure what you're seeing, but it sounds like the same problem some of the rest of us had recently, including me. If so, when you see those bars and names, scroll down to the lower left part of the screen and click on the "favorites toggle" and see if that doesn't fix it. I don't understand it, but it worked. )</font>
You get the tech support of the day award! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Now I can GET TO the appropriate forum to report the problem! Thanks,

/ Is it just me or is the main index page hosed? #6  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( You get the tech support of the day award! )</font>

Not me; I'm kind of a slow computer dummy. But some other folks told me how to do it in the News/Feedback forum and it still took me another day to figure it out. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ Is it just me or is the main index page hosed? #7  
<font color="blue"> But some other folks told me how to do it in the News/Feedback forum and it still took me another day to figure it out. </font>

Bird you still get a medal for being so honest. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif