TC33D Instrument Panel

/ TC33D Instrument Panel #1  

GAFAQ_33

Tractor
New Holland TC33D
The temperature gauge has recently quit working. It will show a little movement at the lowest temp, but never increases to normal operating range. This is the second Instrument Panel. The first one was replaced because of a faulty Tach. Have any TC33 owners experienced this problem or any other problems with their TC33 D Instrument Panel?

/ TC33D Instrument Panel #2  
No problems with my panel, yet. If it were colder out I'd say maybe you have bad thermostat that is stuck open. However in the summer I'd think it would warm up even with a bad t'stat.

/ TC33D Instrument Panel #3  
No problem with the instrument panel on my two year old 33D. The only time I thought I had a problem with it was when a stick ate my fan belt.

/ TC33D Instrument Panel #4  
My TC33D now has ~195 hrs and is 3 yrs old. Occasionally, I have a small amount of moisture condensing on the inside, but all my gauges work fine.

/ TC33D Instrument Panel #5  
I replaced an instrument cluster on a 40D because the original was fogging. I think it was about 362 hours on the meter. The replacement not only fogged too but the alternator light played Morse code back at me. I put the original cluster back on the machine.