Pictures

/ Pictures #1  

bayoublue

Bronze Member
Tractor
NH TC 35 D
I cannot seem to be able to attach a picture up on this thing. It seems that all my pictures have about 600,000 pixels and it will not let me post an attachment of more than 100,000. It is either me, the pictures, or my computer ....or a combination. In the meantime, I will get someone over here who knows more about computers than I do to help me.....I really do own a tractor /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ Pictures #2  
There are lots of picture editors out there that are cheap or even free.

I use ACDSee, that you can download forn the net. After the trial period, you either buy the program or continue to run it in sponsored mode. Every 30 days I have to visit the site and pick up new ads for the bottom of the screen...very nice but limited program.

Depending on the resolution and quality settings of your camera, just use the re-size button until you find the right size to fit under 100k.

/ Pictures
Thanks for responding, when I get home I'll try it.

Attachments

• 679597-first pictures of the tractor 001 (Small).jpg
    679597-first pictures of the tractor 001 (Small).jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 373
   / Pictures
IT WORKED....Thanks a lot for the tip...here's another shot /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Attachments

• 679688-first pictures of the tractor 003 (Small).jpg
    679688-first pictures of the tractor 003 (Small).jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 370
   / Pictures #6  
Glad to help.
Your tractor looks just like John Days tractor. Except his bucket does not have any scratches on it. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Pictures
Yea, I bought it used & it's got a big ugly crack on the hood...but that's ok ...now I don't have to worry about that first scratch like on a new tractor. This is another shot on Bayou Teche.

Attachments

• 679850-Second pictures of the tractor 004 (Small).jpg
    679850-Second pictures of the tractor 004 (Small).jpg
    96 KB · Views: 309
   / Pictures #8  
Ron; Sounds like I'm being baited here. Scratches on MY loader? No way, Rustoleum can be your friend.!! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Pictures #9  
Nice looking machine! If you plan on doing any serious digging you might want to consider a tooth-bar for your bucket.

/ Pictures
Thanks, looks a lot like yours. I plan on plowing this weekend. My property where my tractor is about an hour south of Lafayette....which is near my camp in the swamp..so I'll take my boat with me and sleep out there Sat. nght and continue plowing Sunday morning.

Attachments

• 680582-Camp 12-18-04 004 (Small).jpg
    680582-Camp 12-18-04 004 (Small).jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 252