power beyond port

/ power beyond port #1  

dwl

Tractor
NH TC24DA
I am adding a grapple to my TC24DA with a LA12 FEL. I have received the grapple and all the hoses and valve. The instructions state that I need to pick up the hydraulic supply at the "power beyond" for the new valve.

I can not find any of the existing lines marked "BYD" or power beyond. I have referenced the owners manual and have contacted the grapple manufacture who is looking into it.

Anyone familiar with the power beyond port on the TC24?

Thanks

/ power beyond port #2  
If you don't have a BH then most likely you don't have the power beyond installed. Contact your dealer for the kit to add it to your rig, it's fairly simple to add.

/ power beyond port
No, I don't have a BH, but I did install the rear remote hydraulic kit. I assume by your response that is a separate kit.

Thanks

/ power beyond port #4  
If you are not using the rear remote why not use it for the grapple.

If you are using the remote then the Power beyond will still do the job, and yes it is a bit different than a rear remote.

With power beyond you will need to use the valve that was supplied with your grapple.

/ power beyond port
I am planing to use the rear remote hydraulics for a top link at the same time I have the grapple attached. Sounds like I need to check with the dealer about the power beyond kit.

I am mounting the new valve close to the existing joy stick for convenience of use.