TC18D/914A Mounting question

/ TC18D/914A Mounting question #1  

Vinto

I bought a little brother for my TC45D last month. I picked up an almost new 2003 TC18D last month (51 hours) with a 4ft Box blade, 4 ft finish mower, and 4ft bushhog for $6800.00. I am feeling pretty good about the deal and I also happened to buy a new NH 60" 914 mowing deck off E-bay for $580 delivered. The TC18D is for the wife to mow and work in our vinyards. Mow, pull material carts, spray boom etc in the 8ft wide rows.

I disabled from an military incident that ended my military career /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gifand can't use my right arm so I need to have the brackets and mounting hardware installed by my local dealer. Anyone have any idea how long it takes to mount the mower brackets and what's and average cost?

Thanks,

Vinto

/ TC18D/914A Mounting question #2  
Nice deal on the tractor & deck. The deck retails for $2,400. When I bought my tractor, the deck installation was included in the price, so I don't imagine it will cost you that much.

I'd estimate 2-4 hours of shop time.

Did you get the proper brackets for the TC18 with the deck? The 914 fits on several different Boomers.

/ TC18D/914A Mounting question #3  
The TC18 is a great tractor, you got a deal by the way /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

If the FEL is not there, the 914A brackets are simple to install. I have no idea on the cost to install, but let them install the whole thing, deck and all. It needs to be installed and leveled.