Tractor
    2006 New Holland TC33DA with SS, R4 loaded tires, 2 rear remotes, arms rests, & rear light

Default Lifting capacity of TC24DA

This machine is amazing. I attached a picture of my tractor with 12LA loader lifting 960 lbs. There were twelve 80# bags of Sacrete in the bucket. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]

I was able to lift this load approx. 5' off the ground before the hydraulics started to hesitate.

This is a tremendous feat for such a small tractor...in my opinion. The box blade on the back of the tractor weighs less than 400 lbs.
    Attached Images Attached Images

dwl

Tractor
    NH TC24DA

Default Re: Lifting capacity of TC24DA

Compact 1, Yes, I am very impressed with what my TC24DA will lift. My wife and I purchased 5 acres and built a home last year, so this year is lawn install. We built on a boulder pile.

I built a pole boom for the 3pt and have been moving boulders with it. I, recently purchased a grapple for the loader. I am impressed with the size of bolders I can move. I am sure they are approaching 800 pounds or so, 2-3ft in diam. and larger. I will try to post some photos in the near future.

I have to keep my box scaper on or I am lifting a rear tire. even though they are filled. Woods 5ft box scraper weighs about 400 pounds. The grapple I purchased weighs about 400 pounds. I am very please with its usefulness. moving bolders and brush etc.

Thought you would like to have my thoughts as well.

DWL

Tractor
    NHTC45D, NH LB75B, Ford Jubilee

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( This is a tremendous feat for such a small tractor...in my opinion. The box blade on the back of the tractor weighs less than 400 lbs.
    )</font>

...and they fit so nicely into the bucket. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Tractor
    Ford 1220, Case 245, Cub 1872, Cub 2284

Hey Jeff,
    Nice! You know, it would have been a lot healthier heavin them over your shoulder and swearin all the way to their destination [img]/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Here's a pic of my small but mighty 1220 with a boulder I guessed was about 500 lbs, could be 300 could be 700, I sure wasn't movin it by hand. I've moved bigger, but didn't get pictures

Curt
    Attached Images Attached Images