For the record...

/ For the record... #1  

TCBoomer

Platinum Member
Tractor
New Holland TC24DA
Even though I no longer post here at TBN, I felt this post was worth making an exception for...even though it's probably my last.

Unfortunately for me, last fall I was put in a very difficult situation regarding my "repaired" TC21D, which was traded in for a new TC24DA that was delivered with a hydro leak. Not knowing TBN's policy, I revealed the name of my problem dealer to AndyMa after he recommended them for service. I had tried in vain to convince this dealer to make good on their errors, and I got nowhere.

During the course of my splitting/repairing the new tractor, I soon realized that Ray-the service manager at Kahn Tractor, is truly an exceptional individual. Everything that AndyMa said about Ray is correct. So much so, in fact... this guy went far above and beyond what anyone could expect. I'll skip the details, but I will say that thanks to Ray, my bitterness about what happened has vanished. Even though I made some waves with Corporate NH and I'm sure the dealer took some heat for it, the dealer still refused to address my concerns. Then Ray got involved. Ray is truly a man of his word and I would highly recommend him to anyone who has a service concern with their NH or Kubota...warranty or not! He knows what "Customer Service" means!!

In closing, besides the recognition that Ray deserves, I also felt I owed TBN and its members a good word about a NH dealers service manager,. Thanks all...for all the help that this place has given me.

Take care and be well...TC

/ For the record... #2  
Thanks for letting us know that. It is always nice to have the good as well as the bad reported. Sometimes we all dwell on the bad to much, when we should be focused on the good.
<font color="blue"> Even though I no longer post here at TBN, I felt this post was worth making an exception for...even though it's probably my last. </font>
Come back and see us from time to time. There have been several that have been working on straighting some of the problems out.

/ For the record... #3  
I'll second what JerryG wrote. You may have violated a policy, but obviously you have not been banned. Many of us have been taken out to the woodshed a time or two, but we are still here. I followed your tractor problems and would think it would be good if you continued to contribute (just don't name names).

/ For the record... #4  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( even though it's probably my last )</font>

Why bother leaving? Like the others said... You're obviously not banned.. just stepped on a few rules... might as well stay.

I remember the thread, and am glad to see you got at least a little satisfaction out of it.

As for what Bob said about the wood shed.. i can personally atest that it happens to just about everyone. ( maybee not Bird.. cause he's so cool! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif ).. but.. most of us anyway!

In fact.. AndyMA can personally atest to using the 'stick' on me a time or two... Just ask him.. and watch the grin on his face get big. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Soundguy

/ For the record... #5  
I, for one, am glad you came back. I just wish you'd stay and contribute more. I learn so much from other users. I may not respond, but I love to learn. Who can you learn the most from, except someone who has been there.

/ For the record...
While I appreciate the comments and the suggestion to stick around, let me clarify something. I'm not bailing out because I broke the rules. In fact I've done it before...live & learn.

The real disappointment I have is the double standard some here display. I'm not going to point fingers since I have no intention of starting anything. Just not worth arguing about... In addition, one other thing disturbs me. With all the hype about this being a family oriented forum, one sure needs to have 'thick skin' here at times. Kinda counter productive IMO.

But for now, I'll keep an open mind about my future participation here. After all, there is a boat load of knowledge here...and for those that are willing to share that knowledge, in a civilized manner...Thanks!!

TC

/ For the record... #7  
Forgive and forget, your participation is requested...... /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

We all learn from a good strappin'

Welcome back!