remote kit price

/ remote kit price #1  

greenthumb

Silver Member
Tractor
tc40, exmark lazer Z
I am looking to add a rear remote to my 2001 tc 40 I only need the one remote. (two outlets) one dealer has the kit for $284 does this sound about right.

/ remote kit price #2  
Grab it quick - a Recent Post from a reliable source mentioned that New Holland has raised the price to ~$550 per remote. Consider getting two sets if the price is similiar to the one you were quoted.

/ remote kit price #3  
Ditto what DocHeb said. Buy it quick... /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ remote kit price #5  
Greenthumb,

I just purchased a TC45DA and after pricing several dealers, I got prices of anywhere from $350 to $500 installed. Of course, this was a new tractor, so I'm not sure how that affects the pricing.

Is the $284 the installed price?

Tarheelman

/ remote kit price #6  
<font color="blue"> Is the $284 the installed price? </font>
I paid $230 for one rear remote for my TC25D a few years ago, so I'd guess that price does not include installation.

/ remote kit price
no that is just the kit, I will have the joy of installing it. I may have a few qeustions in the short future

/ remote kit price #8  
Here's a link to an old thread that describes the process, including pictures. Click Here.

/ remote kit price #10  
When I purchased my tractor, Lloyd Miller & Sons in Fowlerville, MI put my three TC40D remotes on for $750 (or List Price.) I don't know what the charge for installation after tractor purchase would be.