Tractor
    Case-IH Farmall 45A, Kubota M8540 Narrow, New Holland TN 65, Bobcat 331, Ford 1920, 1952 John Deere M, Allis Chalmers B, Bombardier Traxter XT, Massey Harris 81RC and a John Deere 3300 combine, Cub Cadet GT1554

Default I was bored so I went to Ebay

I always enjoy looking on ebay and seeing what is new on there. Here are a couple TN's that I just wonder about. First is a TN90F that has seen its better days a long time ago which is sad. It looks like it has been abused TN90F

The second is a TN75 2wd unit with Bush Hog loader. The tractor looks fine but the hood is missing the decal on the left side and there is no photo of the right side. Just thought it odd. TN75

Tractor
    NH tce 50 for the previeus see Bio

Default Re: I was bored so I went to Ebay

I think the TN 95 needs a good check up [img]/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] and a lot of windows and paint [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    The TN 75 is equipped with a very nice radio or is it something else [img]/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Tractor
    Jinma 454LE

Default Re: I was bored so I went to Ebay

Something must have happened on the TN75 - high-bidder backed out or something else. I remember this out there a while back - maybe a couple of months ago I think. I like New Hollands and remember the comment about the smoke.