Case DX

/ Case DX #2  
Where've you been lately, Jeff? Haven't heard from you in awhile./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif And since the merger, and the Case DX hit the market, you've about got it; a red New Holland. A few minor differences in options available, I think.

Bird

/ Case DX
We've been in the upper 60's lower 70's here in SC the past couple weeks. Spending alot of time in the tractor seat.
I can't lie. The wife's been working me like a dog planting shrubs and trees. Too darn tired to surf the web much.
Wonder how pricing compares between the NH and Case? Oh well, my daughter's favorite color is blue anyway.

/ Case DX #4  
I don't know how the prices compare, but doubt there'd be much difference. And I think I agree with your daughter; blue's the best looking color. Of course, I use orange myself./w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

Bird

/ Case DX
Bird, Now I understand the where've you been. I just saw a post from Feb. discussing the Red Boomers. I guess I need to spend a little time on the other color's section, so I'm not left in the dark. Thanks for replying to my ignorant post.
Jeff

/ Case DX #6  
<font color=blue>Case DX... a red New Holland. A few minor differences in options available, I think.</font color=blue>

No supersteer option on the Case models. There may be other limitations, but that's the major one.

/ Case DX #7  
Nothing ignorant about it, Jeff. Just sometimes seems like everything is changing so fast we can't keep up with all the changes, or do I just feel that way 'cause I'm getting older?/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

Bird