New Holland TC series hydraulic/transmission fluid

/ New Holland TC series hydraulic/transmission fluid #11  
Murph is right. 134 is the standard dino oil. F200 is the synthetic. My local dealer doesn't carry the F200. When I called about it, he recommended Kubota SUDT (he also sells Kubota tractors).

/ New Holland TC series hydraulic/transmission fluid #12  
Are we sure the 200 is synthetic? I've asked this before and the only thing that anyone confirmed was that it was multi-grade.

/ New Holland TC series hydraulic/transmission fluid #13  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Are we sure the 200 is synthetic? I've asked this before and the only thing that anyone confirmed was that it was multi-grade. )</font>

Dj,

I can only go by what one of my dealers told me. I have been told it was the synthetic and based on price one would have to think so.

murph

/ New Holland TC series hydraulic/transmission fluid #14  
f200 oil is mineral oil based.

/ New Holland TC series hydraulic/transmission fluid #15  
I did a search and found the NH dealer site. This is what NH has posted for their F200 oil

All-Season hydraulic/transmission fluid
F200A should be used when the operator痴 manual calls for Multi-G 134, but better low temperature capabilities are needed (below 10F (-20C). F200A provides protection at high temperatures as well, so there is no need to change it in Summer.

* Provides low temperature fluidity to assure proper equipment operation, even in the coldest winter months.
* Eliminates the need for switching fluids. Provides consistent year-round performance.
* Minimizes wear of hydraulic components, torque converters, drive train gears, and other transmission parts.
* Anti-wear and extreme pressure additives give exceptional protection against wear and scoring to extend equipment life.
* Avoids excessive foaming and rusting within the system.
* Provides optimum hydraulic performance.

/ New Holland TC series hydraulic/transmission fluid #16  
I just ran into the same problem..I purchased some coastal 303 tractor fluid and wasn't sure that it would work..after searching the coastal web site and finding fords numbers, I went and looked at a bottle of my ambra multi G 134..on the back of the bottle it says that it meets new holland NH 410 B.. right below it it says ..meets ford tractor M2C134D.... Coastals number that they meet is M2C134D.. iTS THE SAME STUFF..Not sure about wolfs head but as long as one of the nubers match it will work...good luck to all that are looking to save some extra cash...

/ New Holland TC series hydraulic/transmission fluid #17  
I am guessing from this post that my TC 40 DA must have the 134 in it , from the factory and it does hydro whine pretty loud , most times the whine is louder than the engine.

Can any one verify for sure if switching to the f200 (or any other type) made the tranny quieter.

The noise is not that bad at all but it would be great if it could be as quiet as the motor.

/ New Holland TC series hydraulic/transmission fluid #18  
I just bought gasket rebuild kit for steering arm ($49) and the package says "For mineral oil use only" The shop was not aware of this, they will order the oil. How do I drain out all the 134 that I have been using?

/ New Holland TC series hydraulic/transmission fluid #19  
I just bought gasket rebuild kit for steering arm ($49) and the package says "For mineral oil use only" The shop was not aware of this, they will order the oil. How do I drain out all the 134 that I have been using?

This sounds all wrong to me. You are not going to use the recommended ps hydraulic fluid for the sake of replacement gaskets? What about the rest of the ps system like pumps and cylinders?

/ New Holland TC series hydraulic/transmission fluid #20  
That is the problem. The head of the service dept. had to call another shop to find out if they had heard of the mineral oil. But he did agree that if the rebuild kit was labelled for mineral oil only then that is what he recommends. Has anyone heard of gaskets and washers that are only for mineral oil and not 134?