Canopy Canopy

/ Canopy #1  

Cowboy

Bronze Member
Tractor
Agri-Power-7000,Case 580-SE, Case 480-LL, Ford Golden Jubilee/ Miller 8' Offset Plow,Woods 15' Brush Mower,Rhino 5' Brush Mower,Vasser Digger, Case BackHoe, Case Loader's, Roadmaster 6' Box Blade...
One of my close friends just purchased a 2000 TC35. He wanted a canopy for the same however, he felt the dealers price was a bit high. Do any of you have any name's, address or www's where he could find one that will fit the TC and, look good at the same time? Thanks in advance.

Cowboy
BigBoyz Toyz

/ Canopy #2  
Cowboy, I got my canopy through my Kubota dealer, Tipton International in Waco, salesman Bud Cargill (254) 662-2420, but it was made by Wells Ag Company in Elm Mott (just north of Waco) (254) 829-2822. It's mounted to the ROPS with four big U-bolts.

Bird

/ Canopy
Thanks Bird...I will pass this info. along to my bud, If you don't mind my asking, what did your canopy cost?

Great rain fall here again today!
I have lots to do but, enjoying the TractorByNet Instead! /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif To wet to work!

/ Canopy #4  
Cowboy, Bird said it cost $295 in another message.

Mark

/ Canopy #5  
Cowboy, my canopy cost $295. And the county seat, Corsicana, supposedly got over 2" of rain last night, and I got .07". Still hoping for more tomorrow.

Bird

/ Canopy
Thanks Mark and Again Bird. I found the other thread telling about your canopy...duh. I just hadn't looked enough before I asked the question.

I had 8/10s" rainfall. and yessir. we could use some more too.

Cowboy
BigBoyz Toyz

/ Canopy #7  
Cowboy,
Check www.tel-trax.com or call at 800-720-4775. They have canopies for all make tractors and they have (visual defect) seconds that they sell for about $160 to the consumer. I have one on my 2710 and it's great.
Good luck
Dale

/ Canopy
paccorti:
He claims to like the TC35 real well...only has 4 hour's on it/w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif and, yes he did get the loader. After comparing the Kubota loader vs. the NH loader. I think the NH is a better loader (looks better built) as far as performance goes they seem about the same. other than the Kubota seems (to me) to have a shortier (control) stroke and, possiably a bit faster response.
Good luck with your decision.

Cowboy
BigBoyz Toyz