Ford 1310

/ Ford 1310 #1  

Iowachild

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota B2320HST
HI!! to everyone. I am a newbie owner of I 1984 Ford 1310, 4WD with FEL that I just purchased off of E-Bay. I am looking for any info I can get on maintenance and getting parts for the machine. I have ordered the I & T shop service manual, but have been unable to locate anywhere to get a manual for the Ford 770B loader. Does anyone know where I might obtain one? The tractor smokes (black) pretty good, seems low on power and the loader seems real slow. The hour meter show 904 hours, but who knows if it has roller or not. Overall sheet metal, etc. is about what I would expect for 22 years old. I am looking for any and all the info I can get. Thanks! /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ Ford 1310 #2  
Mike:
Old sales literature I have hoarded indicates that the Ford 770 lift capacity is 700 pounds. That's all the information I have available. Jay

/ Ford 1310
Thanks for the info Jay, it's more than I had.

MIKE

/ Ford 1310
Thanks Rick,

I had been to this page and searched specifically for 770B loader and 1310 tractor. It works only if you search general terms I.E. "loader" or "tractor", than go through the list that comes up.
Up-date: I found and ordered a 1310 operator's manual, a manual for the 770b loader and a free operator safety manual. I have obtained an I&T service manual for the machine they looks as though it will be very helpful. I found info for fuel, air and engine oil filters on the WIX site which I also crossed on the Fram site. I am still looking for info on what oil to use in the engine (15W-40 for diesels?) and hydraulic oil filter info. The type of hydraulic oil is specified in the I&T manual, but nothing on engine oil.

Thanks to all who have been helpful

----------------------------------------------------------------------
The best thing parents can do for their children is to love each other.

/ Ford 1310 #7  
Sweet! The manuals site shows that a TC18 manual is now available for $75.00 on CD (though it is on backorder). That much I can justify. The $200 plus for a paper version always seemed a bit much.

/ Ford 1310
Yes, I agree. The mistake I made was typing "770B Loader".

/ Ford 1310 #10  
The 1310 geardrive has only a suction screen, no hydraulic filter per se. The screen is cleanable and can be re-used indefinitely with proper care. The hydrostatic 1310 has an additional hydrostatic charge pressure filter. IMHO, there is no suitable cross-reference in the aftermarket for this filter.