New Holland Merchandise?

/ New Holland Merchandise? #1  

henryjacobjosh

Bronze Member
Tractor
New Holland TC30
Does anyone know where you can purchase NH merchandise? I wish it was as easy to come by as the <font color="green"> GREEN <font color="black"> stuff. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

/ New Holland Merchandise? #2  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Does anyone know where you can purchase NH merchandise? I wish it was as easy to come by as the <font color="green"> GREEN <font color="black"> stuff. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif )</font>

<font color="black"> Here's one place to buy the NH clothing and toys...
ABC Groff

There's a decent selection of blue merchandise. They even have the green stuff too. </font>

/ New Holland Merchandise?
Thanks!
/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif
They have quite a few items. I really wish NH would put more merchandise out there or let other companies produce NH logo merchandise for them.

/ New Holland Merchandise? #4  
Thanks for the website AndyM! I ordered up a T-shirt, hat, and gloves.

/ New Holland Merchandise? #5  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( </font><font color="blueclass=small">( Does anyone know where you can purchase NH merchandise? I wish it was as easy to come by as the <font color="green"> GREEN <font color="black"> stuff. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif )</font>

<font color="black"> Here's one place to buy the NH clothing and toys...
ABC Groff

I like their T shirts but they only go up to a XL. I need a XXL. You would think a farm place would have larger sizes?

murph

There's a decent selection of blue merchandise. They even have the green stuff too. </font> )</font>

/ New Holland Merchandise? #6  
<font color="blue"> I like their T shirts but they only go up to a XL. I need a XXL. </font>

I'm a XXL guy too... but there are a couple of nice hats I wouldn't mind having. For now, it's the most complete website of NH merchandise I've found thus far.

/ New Holland Merchandise? #7  
<font color="blue">I'm a XXL guy too </font>

Andy I used to do the XXL clothes myself until I started turning down 3rd helpings at mealtime, and cut out all the snacks. Now we can wear size small.

What part about that don't you believe? I can change it...... /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ New Holland Merchandise? #8  
I wish NH was as agressive as Deer about merchandising.. I've got 1 deer tractor and everyone buys me tons of gren knick knacks at the holidays.. etc.. however I have 6 ford/nh tractors, and not much mor ethan a ford hat I got from the dealership when i bought a tractor there.. go figure.

Perhaps a letter campaign to NH corporate would light a fire under them..

Soundguy

/ New Holland Merchandise? #9  
Spoke too soon. Looks like NH is into direct marketing, vs licensing.. her eis the north amamerican link to the nh products site..

NH goodies to buy

Soundguy

/ New Holland Merchandise? #10  
Thanks Soundguy, that one even I bookmarked!