Mowing TC24DA 914A Belly mower rd cushion link problem

/ TC24DA 914A Belly mower rd cushion link problem #1  

PatC

Tractor
TC24DA
Recently had tractor serviced at 150 hours and went to place belly mower on tractor. Was much harder than before and before was not always easy. Have taken on and off probably 8 times. Finally got on and while mowing noticed that I was scraping ground like never before. Stopped and on closer inspection realized that the left rear cushion lift rod had broken off where it went thru the block and beginning where the threads started. Had seen one other post about this. Have not hit anything hard enough to cause this break while mowing and always remove belly mower while doing other things. I really am beginning to think it may have been in a bind due to problems getting it on and off and dealer mechanic advising that it was easier than I explained getting 914 a on and off. I have not lost but one of the hairpins (4 rods that hold mower) and I heard my metal pieceas it came loose and immediately put it back on. Interesting side note that dealer did not reconnect the front loader connections that hold the four hoses to the mower at right front as two were loose and I asked hime to do that and would have thought that on 150 hour inspection he would have seen the missing blue spring and that the rod was broke. Oh well cost of 150 hour check was cheaper than I anticipated. By the way I have pulled a lot of katrina trees to the road with my boom pole and tried to lift more than it would lift a few times before I figured out. Thanks for your feedback.

Pat