How to use a box scraper

/ How to use a box scraper #11  
"What I was trying to do was even out a small area (8ft x 4ft) where my swing open shed doors hit the ground and get blocked from opening fully."

I would just use the FEL to shave-off the high spots.

/ How to use a box scraper
I don't have a FEL. The pictures explained a lot. Is the Top and Tilt an aftermarket item that I can get.

/ How to use a box scraper #13  
Yes, but it is expensive. I built my own with advice from my good friends here and one that has years of experience working a a welder in the coal mines locally. Check out this post:

TC24DA Top and Tilt.

/ How to use a box scraper #15  
Re: How to use a box scraper to level AB

Wondering what the proper use of a box scraper for leveling product might be? Also should the asssays by taunt?

/ How to use a box scraper #16  
I don't have a FEL. The pictures explained a lot. Is the Top and Tilt an aftermarket item that I can get.
Something to think about. Is your shed fastended to a foundation? If not, you might br able to fix your problem by raising the front of the shed with some bricks or 2x4/s to raise the doors off the ground instead of lowering the ground.

/ How to use a box scraper #17  
Re: How to use a box scraper to level AB

Wondering what the proper use of a box scraper for leveling product might be? Also should the asssays by taunt?
Do you have a box blade? If yes, what kind of material do you want to level? Also, what parts are you calling asssays? You lost me there. I have used a box blade for 30 years and can answer a lot of questions.

/ How to use a box scraper #18  
Yes I have a box blade and I will be leveling both AB and quarter minus granite. On the three point hitch they are calling the turn buckle looking devices assays. Any guidance would be helpful.

/ How to use a box scraper #19  
Yes I have a box blade and I will be leveling both AB and quarter minus granite. On the three point hitch they are calling the turn buckle looking devices assays. Any guidance would be helpful.

Is your box blade the fixed or floating tailgate type?

/ How to use a box scraper #20  
Keep the turnbuckles tight with the box centered. If you don't, when you raise the box on uneven ground it will swing over to the low side and rub your rear tire. If there is that much slack in the turnbuckles. For working with gravel type material or loose dirt, or sand you will not need the scarcifier teeth. Either raise to the highest position or remove them. Keep the box level and the side pannels (ends of box) level also so material does not slide out under the ends. I keep 1 hand on the lift control to make minor adjustments when grading humps or dips.