lug nut size

/ lug nut size #1  

firemanpat2910

Platinum Member
Tractor
Ford 2910II
Any body know what size the lug nuts are on the rear of my
2910 ford. Tractor is not at home and Im going to be near a TSC in georgia today and need to buy the socket.

/ lug nut size
Any body know what size the lug nuts are on the rear of my
2910 ford. Tractor is not at home and Im going to be near a TSC in georgia today and need to buy the socket.

/ lug nut size #3  
I'm gonna guess that someone at TSC might know the "standard" for tractors of any given size. You can probably get a whole set of Chinese made wrenches that would bracket your size for less than $20.

I was in my TSC and ran into a neighbor/farmer who was looking for a pretty good size box end wrench -- 2 1/16 I think. He was thinking he'd need to spend $50 for one wrench and got an 8 or 10 piece set for $49.

/ lug nut size #4  
I'm gonna guess that someone at TSC might know the "standard" for tractors of any given size. You can probably get a whole set of Chinese made wrenches that would bracket your size for less than $20.

I was in my TSC and ran into a neighbor/farmer who was looking for a pretty good size box end wrench -- 2 1/16 I think. He was thinking he'd need to spend $50 for one wrench and got an 8 or 10 piece set for $49.

/ lug nut size
thanks I just didnt want to have it be the one missing size.

/ lug nut size
thanks I just didnt want to have it be the one missing size.

/ lug nut size
1.5" is the size if any one else needs to know.

/ lug nut size
1.5" is the size if any one else needs to know.