Oil & Fuel Diesel Fuel Lift Pump Leaking on TN 70

/ Diesel Fuel Lift Pump Leaking on TN 70 #1  

troller

Tractor
NH TN70, Ford 5000
I've developed a leak in my fuel lift pump (not the injector pump) which has gotten worse in the last few days. It didn't seem to affect the operation of the tractor until recently, and now she won't start without lots of cranking. I'm guessing that the bladder inside the pump might have a hole in it because the fuel doesn't seem to be coming from either of the lines. It also doesn't leak engine oil, so I don't think it's coming from the seal on the back of the pump. I suspect it's coming from a little weep hole on the back side of the pump. Has anyone else had this happen? I'm wondering if there is a rebuild kit for the pump, or if I will have to replace it. Thanks!

/ Diesel Fuel Lift Pump Leaking on TN 70 #2  
troller said:
I've developed a leak in my fuel lift pump (not the injector pump) which has gotten worse in the last few days.

Never happened (yet). I don't even know what it is or where? Pics?
Bob

/ Diesel Fuel Lift Pump Leaking on TN 70
The pump is on the right side of the tractor, and it seems to lift fuel from the tank to the injector pump. It is mechanically activated by a cam that goes into the engine. It seems to have the brand name "Torino" stamped into the side of it. I took the pump off to look for leaks - I may try to bring it in to the dealer, rather than trucking the tractor 90 miles over mountain passes to have it worked on.