1100 Ford wiring diagram

/ 1100 Ford wiring diagram #1  

sandman2234

Tractor
JD2555 and a few Allis Chalmers and now one Kubota
I recently sold my Ford 1100 tractor, and cannot for the life of me find the owners manual I had with it. It wasn't much, just one of those I&T manuals, but I did want to give it to the new owner, who is a very good, long time friend of mine.
He is working on it, trying to get everything perfect, or at least close, which will be a challenge for that poor old tractor, and one of the things he needs is some sort of a wiring diagram for it.
Does anyone know where one can be found, purchased, or otherwise procrured?
A long hair dachson decided he didn't like the tractor while under a previous owners care, and proceded to eat some of the wiring or at least chew on it.
The new owner has registered here, but no posts yet. Look for him, as the original Sandman, as I am only a mere copy of one.
Thanks,
David from jax

/ 1100 Ford wiring diagram #2  
One place may be https://www.newhollandtechpubs.com where you just
need to type 1100 into the Model/Keywords search box. The complete
Repair Manual (40130040) on paper is $186.77 and includes the repair
manual itself plus volume 1 & 2 of the Service Manual plus a three ring
binder according to the description. If you want just the Repair Manual
itself, the part number listed is 40110010 and is $62.26. Which if any of the
documents has a wiring diagram, I wouldn't know.

/ 1100 Ford wiring diagram #3  
sandman2234:

You can still purchase the I & T Shop Manual FO-44 for the Ford series 1100 through 2110. If my memory serves me correctly :confused: I purchased this manual through SSB Tractor. I believe the website is www.ssbtractor.com. The manual was much, much cheaper than the NH technical publications. I also sent you a PM. Jay

/ 1100 Ford wiring diagram #4  
Primedia makes the I&T manula.. get them directly from primedia, at TSC, or on amazon dot com. An FO-44 is what you need.

Here is at least one link to an online parts house selling them for about 27$

http://tractormanual.com/tmshop/index.cgi?code=3&cat=2

Soundguy

sandman2234 said:
I recently sold my Ford 1100 tractor, and cannot for the life of me find the owners manual I had with it. It wasn't much, just one of those I&T manuals, but I did want to give it to the new owner, who is a very good, long time friend of mine.
He is working on it, trying to get everything perfect, or at least close, which will be a challenge for that poor old tractor, and one of the things he needs is some sort of a wiring diagram for it.
Does anyone know where one can be found, purchased, or otherwise procrured?
A long hair dachson decided he didn't like the tractor while under a previous owners care, and proceded to eat some of the wiring or at least chew on it.
The new owner has registered here, but no posts yet. Look for him, as the original Sandman, as I am only a mere copy of one.
Thanks,
David from jax

/ 1100 Ford wiring diagram #5  
sandman2234 said:
I recently sold my Ford 1100 tractor, and cannot for the life of me find the owners manual I had with it.
David from jax

Jetro to the rescue.:D Here you are.

/ 1100 Ford wiring diagram #6  
sandman2234:
My scanner is back on line; sorry for my delay :( It appears that Jetro came through with the wiring diagram :)! My thanks to Jetro :D! I have additional wiring diagrams if needed. Jay

/ 1100 Ford wiring diagram #7  
JC-jetro:

Welcome to TBN!!! :D Jay

/ 1100 Ford wiring diagram #8  
jbrumberg said:
JC-jetro:

Welcome to TBN!!! :D Jay
Thank you. I have enjoyed many of the posts here. TBN is certainly a good place to learn specially for a city slicker such as yours truly here.:D

I'm aiming to learn myself to become a part time farmer yet, I reckon:D :D

Jetro

Last edited:
   / 1100 Ford wiring diagram #9  
Thanks to all for the information and wiring diagram. I look forward to a some interesting times with this tractor and learning the ins and outs of this very informative forum.

jbrumberg,

If you can post or email the other diagrams I would appreciate it.

Sincerely,

Sandman4001

/ 1100 Ford wiring diagram #10  
sandman4901 said:
Thanks to all for the information and wiring diagram. I look forward to a some interesting times with this tractor and learning the ins and outs of this very informative forum.

jbrumberg,

If you can post or email the other diagrams I would appreciate it.

Sincerely,

Sandman4001

I certanily can do so. Pleasa indicate what other diagrams you may need and I will oblige, provided I have the info. I have a FO-44 that covers, Shibaura (Ford) tractors 1100,1110,1200,1210,1330,1310,1500,1510,1700,1710,1900,1910 and 2110.

Although, it is a good manual but does not cover everything.

Jetro