Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    3,044
    Location
    Windham County, Conn
    Tractor
    Ford 2120 , New Holland TN75D, Hitachi UH083LC Excavator

    Default Looking for Service Manual for TN75D

    With all the discussion about service manuals, I wondered if anybody knew where you could get a service manual and a parts manual for a TN75D. New Holland want about $500 for the pair and it's a little (lot) rich for my blood.

    Andy

  2. #2
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,059
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Tractor
    2003 NH TN70A

    Default Re: Looking for Service Manual for TN75D

    Quote Originally Posted by AndyMA
    With all the discussion about service manuals, I wondered if anybody knew where you could get a service manual and a parts manual for a TN75D. New Holland want about $500 for the pair and it's a little (lot) rich for my blood.

    Andy
    I bought mine off of Ebay.
    For my TN70A. Let me know if I can help with something from my manuals.
    Bob

  3. #3
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    7,345
    Location
    Northeast, Ohio
    Tractor
    TC-40D SS New Holland

    Default Re: Looking for Service Manual for TN75D

    Bob did you get an operators manual or the complete service manual for your TN? There is a big difference.


  4. #4
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,059
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Tractor
    2003 NH TN70A

    Default Re: Looking for Service Manual for TN75D

    Quote Originally Posted by PineRidge
    Bob did you get an operators manual or the complete service manual for your TN? There is a big difference.
    The complete service manual.
    Bob

  5. #5
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    7,345
    Location
    Northeast, Ohio
    Tractor
    TC-40D SS New Holland

    Default Re: Looking for Service Manual for TN75D

    Quote Originally Posted by Doc_Bob
    The complete service manual.
    Bob
    OK I'm confused now Bob. I've seen a couple of your threads asking about how to set the stop nuts on your injector pump but you have the complete service manual?

    Maybe it isn't as complete as the one that I have for the 40D.


  6. #6
    Super Member 3RRL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    6,812
    Location
    Foothills of the Giant Sequoia's, California
    Tractor
    55HP 4WD KAMA 554 and 4 x 4 Jinma 284

    Default Re: Looking for Service Manual for TN75D

    Quote Originally Posted by PineRidge
    OK I'm confused now Bob. I've seen a couple of your threads asking about how to set the stop nuts on your injector pump but you have the complete service manual?

    Maybe it isn't as complete as the one that I have for the 40D.
    I thought I saw 3 threads about it? Maybe that was before you got the manuals, Bob?
    Rob-
    ...The Older I get...the Better I Used to be...
    Member of the Month

  7. #7
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,059
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Tractor
    2003 NH TN70A

    Default Re: Looking for Service Manual for TN75D

    Quote Originally Posted by PineRidge
    OK I'm confused now Bob. I've seen a couple of your threads asking about how to set the stop nuts on your injector pump but you have the complete service manual?

    Maybe it isn't as complete as the one that I have for the 40D.
    Yes, mine does not mention how to adjust the nuts.
    Bob

  8. #8
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    3,044
    Location
    Windham County, Conn
    Tractor
    Ford 2120 , New Holland TN75D, Hitachi UH083LC Excavator

    Default Re: Looking for Service Manual for TN75D

    Quote Originally Posted by Doc_Bob
    I bought mine off of Ebay.
    For my TN70A. Let me know if I can help with something from my manuals.
    Bob
    Bob How much did it cost on eBay. Do you know who the The only ones I've seen on eBay were only sections not the complete manual.

    Andy

  9. #9
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,059
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Tractor
    2003 NH TN70A

    Default Re: Looking for Service Manual for TN75D

    Quote Originally Posted by AndyMA
    Bob How much did it cost on eBay. Do you know who the The only ones I've seen on eBay were only sections not the complete manual.

    Andy
    Used, $100 for five manuals in a big binder. Went to the NH webpage, what I got sounds like what NH wanted to sell for $3-400 (if memory serves me right). Is there a different manual for TN series? Next i go to the dealer, I will have to ask.
    Bob

  10. #10
    Super Member RickB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2000
    Posts
    7,585
    Location
    Eastern NY
    Tractor
    Case 885, Ford 4000

    Default Re: Looking for Service Manual for TN75D

    TNS & TND have a different repair manual set than the TN plain jane models. Also, there have been at least 3 versions of the TNS/D manuals based on serial number. Buying a manual from any source that significantly predates the tractor that it is purchased for will cause confusion in several areas including the wiring schematics, fuel injection pump info, PTO engagement mechanism, and possibly other details. TN repair manuals can be purchased section by section if desired. Few TN owners really need to pay good money for front axle and engine sections for example. Powershuttle fault codes and troubleshooting are found in the transmission section.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
© 2014 TractorByNet.com. TractorByNet is a registered trademark of IMC Digital Universe, Inc. Other trademarks on this page are the property of their respective owners.