Looking for Service Manual for TN75D

/ Looking for Service Manual for TN75D #1  

AndyMA

Elite Member
Tractor
Ford 2120 , Kubota MX5200 , Deere X748SE. 1956 Economy Tractor
With all the discussion about service manuals, I wondered if anybody knew where you could get a service manual and a parts manual for a TN75D. New Holland want about $500 for the pair and it's a little (lot) rich for my blood.

Andy

/ Looking for Service Manual for TN75D #2  
AndyMA said:
With all the discussion about service manuals, I wondered if anybody knew where you could get a service manual and a parts manual for a TN75D. New Holland want about $500 for the pair and it's a little (lot) rich for my blood.

Andy

I bought mine off of Ebay.
For my TN70A. Let me know if I can help with something from my manuals.
Bob

/ Looking for Service Manual for TN75D #3  
Bob did you get an operators manual or the complete service manual for your TN? There is a big difference.

/ Looking for Service Manual for TN75D #4  
PineRidge said:
Bob did you get an operators manual or the complete service manual for your TN? There is a big difference.

The complete service manual.
Bob

/ Looking for Service Manual for TN75D #5  
Doc_Bob said:
The complete service manual.
Bob

OK I'm confused now Bob. I've seen a couple of your threads asking about how to set the stop nuts on your injector pump but you have the complete service manual? :confused:

Maybe it isn't as complete as the one that I have for the 40D.

/ Looking for Service Manual for TN75D #6  
PineRidge said:
OK I'm confused now Bob. I've seen a couple of your threads asking about how to set the stop nuts on your injector pump but you have the complete service manual? :confused:

I thought I saw 3 threads about it? Maybe that was before you got the manuals, Bob?

/ Looking for Service Manual for TN75D #7  
PineRidge said:

Yes, mine does not mention how to adjust the nuts.
Bob

/ Looking for Service Manual for TN75D
Doc_Bob said:
I bought mine off of Ebay.
For my TN70A. Let me know if I can help with something from my manuals.
Bob

Bob How much did it cost on eBay. Do you know who the The only ones I've seen on eBay were only sections not the complete manual.

Andy

/ Looking for Service Manual for TN75D #9  
AndyMA said:
Bob How much did it cost on eBay. Do you know who the The only ones I've seen on eBay were only sections not the complete manual.

Andy

Used, $100 for five manuals in a big binder. Went to the NH webpage, what I got sounds like what NH wanted to sell for $3-400 (if memory serves me right). Is there a different manual for TN series? Next i go to the dealer, I will have to ask.
Bob

/ Looking for Service Manual for TN75D #10  
TNS & TND have a different repair manual set than the TN plain jane models. Also, there have been at least 3 versions of the TNS/D manuals based on serial number. Buying a manual from any source that significantly predates the tractor that it is purchased for will cause confusion in several areas including the wiring schematics, fuel injection pump info, PTO engagement mechanism, and possibly other details. TN repair manuals can be purchased section by section if desired. Few TN owners really need to pay good money for front axle and engine sections for example. Powershuttle fault codes and troubleshooting are found in the transmission section.