Loader hydraulic Quick Connect couplers

/ Loader hydraulic Quick Connect couplers #1  

greenthumb

Silver Member
Tractor
tc40, exmark lazer Z
I have TC 40 that has one maybe two leaking quick conectors for the FEL. I looked at them with the loader unpluged and can see that one is missing part of the gasket on the tractor side. I figure that is why I am leaking oil. my question is what is the best way to remove them and do I simply replace the bad ones or can they be rebuilt? what would be the most cost effiecent. My second question is what is the best way to remove the coupler there is not much room between the loader mount and the side of the tractor.

/ Loader hydraulic Quick Connect couplers #2  
greenthumb said:
I have TC 40 that has one maybe two leaking quick conectors for the FEL. I looked at them with the loader unpluged and can see that one is missing part of the gasket on the tractor side. I figure that is why I am leaking oil. my question is what is the best way to remove them and do I simply replace the bad ones or can they be rebuilt? what would be the most cost effiecent. My second question is what is the best way to remove the coupler there is not much room between the loader mount and the side of the tractor.

If you're talking about an O-ring, yes it can be replaced. I would remove a good one using a straightened paper clip with a small hook bent on the end. Then take the good O-ring to most any local bearing shop so they can match it up. O-rings are inexpensive.