Acres magazine Fire rig by George!

/ Acres magazine Fire rig by George! #1  

pekabu

Platinum Member
Tractor
TC24D
I came home and found the newest Acres magazine on the front yard. Seems the kids got distracted getting the mail to the house. Anyway, there is a story about a TC24 Fire rig. I believe it's a TBN member George! The pictures look great! Congrats!:D

/ Acres magazine Fire rig by George! #2  
I enjoy both the mags that NH sends me........I'll look for the article. Thanks!:)

/ Acres magazine Fire rig by George! #3  
pekabu said:
I came home and found the newest Acres magazine on the front yard. Seems the kids got distracted getting the mail to the house. Anyway, there is a story about a TC24 Fire rig. I believe it's a TBN member George! The pictures look great! Congrats!:D

Yes, I think he is LAGeorge on here

/ Acres magazine Fire rig by George! #4  
I read the story as well. Gotta hand it to a guy that takes matters into his own hands. To many people EXPECT the local government to bail them out.

Very nice looking fire rig.

/ Acres magazine Fire rig by George! #5  
I saw the article in the magazine, but I haven't had a chance to read it yet. For anyone interested here is a think to the posts that he did here on TBN. TC24DFireRig

Kind of ironic that he went from being a thorn in New Holland's side (for very good reason) to be featured in one of their magazines.:cool: